User Controls

this is the blond bitch

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    a while back who came from another town to right away know shes gonna get fuked and lick ym ass and spend the night likebefore barely even knowing me:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    she was born in 1966 according to her instagram so I think she lied by a yr or two on the dating site her age. shes literally my moms age or maybe up to a yr yunger.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Damn did she just pop out a casket ...she is coffin ready lol
    she liked me asshole well. and when i fuked her she asked for me to slap her and call her a slut.
    i really like pervertef slutty bitches who dont even feel bad or anything walking worund in public with a guy who looks like theyre son and csnt wait to do nasty shit with later.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Wariat i really like pervertef slutty bitches who dont even feel bad or anything walking worund in public with a guy who looks like theyre son and csnt wait to do nasty shit with later.

They are not the ones who should be ashamed, it's the guy who's making sex with them who should be fucking girls his own age who can still get wet. You feel embarrassed for the guy walking around with his mom, not the mom walking around with her son

Speaking of which have you informed your mother of your sexual age preference? Ever fucked any of her friends?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Can u show me how her tits fart?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    doesnt she look like the slut she was to me or ended up being lol in this pic and I should have known it ahead of time the nasty shit shes willing to do?

It sort of is a breath of fresh air guys admit it when it happened to you to meet a woman who is either. anymph or has the male hormones or horniness level and is willing to do anything to satisfy you and herself.
    they do exist.
    star trek what would you do to this old slut?
    Originally posted by Sudo They are not the ones who should be ashamed, it's the guy who's making sex with them who should be fucking girls his own age who can still get wet. You feel embarrassed for the guy walking around with his mom, not the mom walking around with her son

Speaking of which have you informed your mother of your sexual age preference? Ever fucked any of her friends?

What if I have performance anxiaety or issues such as not getting hard regularly already due to overmasturbation at a younger age and constant beer dirnking for girls my age man? ever thought of that? and sometimes only really perverted stuff gets me off or even when my dick isnt hard getting ur ass licked is enough or your dick sucked? how many ones my age would be willing to simply suck dick and eat ass without expecting anything else?
    Sudo I did feel sort of uncmfortable because i think she wanted to hold hands in public and if you remember she asked someone eto take pics of us and i thought that person or couple would laugh or make some snide remark but didnt fortunately and she wa still in the mood to come over and get fucked. whats weird is in the morning she didnt want to fuk or maybe i didnt ask her and just drank coffee and shit. thats what i think annoyed me from inviting her over the second time she was sort of annoying in the morning.
    we were gonna do it again she wanted to come over again as she was out of work and lonely and this time i would have tried to finally get a chick or her in that case to drink my piss but i sort of backe dout and she found some older dude later.
    I would have told her this during the fuck session are you going to drink pee tonight? and if she didnt object later when i needed to piss to say come here were going to the bathroom you know what youre gonna do and if she didnt object tell her in there get on your tippy toes or ur nees get the fuck down there you nasty slut and open your mouth. youre gonna dirnk piss now. have you drank piss before? she probably would say no whether she did or not. then tell her listen you disgusting blond slut not a single drop is gonna go on the floor ok ur gonna dirnk it all right? and if she still doesnt object then say ok keep ur mouth open and start pissing.
Jump to Top