User Controls

Rape Monster & CandyRein have quickly become forum besties...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, their relationship has become quite zesty.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Everyone need somebody.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    OK LADS IM STAYING OUT OF THIS ONE

haha

🀐
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

why are you such a tremendous homosexual
    your threads are almost as bad as wariat or candy's
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra

why are you such a tremendous homosexual

Nature vs nurture?
    nurtured with the natural milk of man
    LET'S SHARE THE MILK OF HUMAN KINDNESS
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra LET'S SHARE THE MILK OF HUMAN KINDNESS

Am i a huge douchebag?
    no just a moderate one
    Originally posted by aldra your threads are almost as bad as wariat or candy's

they are worse
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    im gonna go cry
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra your threads are almost as bad as wariat or candy's

I have two threads ...and just one has more posts than all of yours and your buddy wario combined...Js...

Op

Spamming and trolling as always ...nothn new with him..... definitely not a job
    Originally posted by CandyRein I have two threads …and just one has more posts than all of yours and your buddy wario combined…Js…

but only 3/5 as valuable as a normal humans'.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    And you can't even hold down a coffee servant job.... you're too busy googling chink chicks with diqs

100%

πŸ˜†
    Originally posted by CandyRein And you can't even hold down a coffee servant job…. you're too busy googling chink chicks with diqs

100%

πŸ˜†

thats what empowered really looks like.

and something you'd never experience because your indentured to your whorespital work.

for perpetuity.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Speedy needs to get his Slave Vinny.... he’s escaped again .....
    Originally posted by CandyRein I have two threads …and just one has more posts than all of yours and your buddy wario combined…Js…

that wouldn't be anything to be proud of even if they weren't just you posting hundreds of shit youtube videos or lyrics
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ya ..i wish it was...but i know for a fact it isn't..Vinny posts in my thread more then me ..and trolls posted pages on pages so .. nah
    Originally posted by CandyRein Speedy needs to get his Slave Vinny…. he’s escaped again …..

you can only fantasize of escaping.

yes ?
Jump to Top