User Controls

a lot of you call teenage chicks "kids" or "children"

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Instead I would refer to them as simply little shits. annoying shits.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat Instead I would refer to them as simply little shits. annoying shits.

they seem to feel the same way about u champ based on ur success rate and the amount of times u get blocked on social media by kids young enough to be ur daughter
    except im not the annoying one with smart allek comments back like "do i know u" or "who asked" and incredibly annoying behavur.
    Originally posted by Wariat except im not the annoying one with smart allek comments back like "do i know u" or "who asked" and incredibly annoying behavur.

everything about u seems annoying, u got no game or charm and are socially awkward as fuck
    at least most successful predators actually know how to talk to and woo a woman
    ur sure about that? I would say most men in say bars or meetups fail just as bad its only the club goer dudes who wear fake gold or spout money that get chicks because thats all they care about is free dirnks and money in clubs.
    Originally posted by Wariat ur sure about that? I would say most men in say bars or meetups fail just as bad its only the club goer dudes who wear fake gold or spout money that get chicks because thats all they care about is free dirnks and money in clubs.

nah if u think that's all women care about u gotta stop going after low quality skanks and hookers

try meeting someone in a place other than a bar for once in ur life. and if u say that's ur only option, ur stupid.
    i meet most women at the mental health clinic and rape crisis center. branch out.
    poland is different ok...
    also to add im not looking to be in a relationship so options are limited. i want no kids commitement etc.
    Originally posted by Wariat also to add im not looking to be in a relationship so options are limited. i want no kids commitement etc.

then quit bitching about the quality and selection of women at ur disposal. if ur fishing for no strings pump and dumps u dont get to whine that they are low quality women.
Jump to Top