User Controls

Fona 5-23-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Woke up this morning and tried to get the insurance company to fax over my sr-22 to the BMV.
    The lady on the phone said she didn't know the fax number and I was dumb founded that someone selling car insurance doesn't have the BMV's fax number on hand because it's not like anyone is out buying sr-22s for fun...
    So I call the BMV twice and after 30 minutes of screaming into my phone to get past the automated system I finally get to talk to someone who informs me that my old sr-22 cancelled 4/28.
    I said that I got a new one on 4/14 and just need the fax number for where to send it.
    She then tells me that I must have it effective from 4/28 or later but not earlier.
    I explained I switched insurance companies over a weekend and that I never went without insurance so what the hell does it matter if my new one started before my old one ended?
    She keeps telling me "no" a bunch and I finally ask her to give me the damn fax number.
    She does and then tells me it takes about 10 days to process a fax.
    :/
    At this point I'm pissed so I hang up because I don't have 10 days to not have a license.
    I'm dressed and going to drive up to the BMV and try to handle this in person.
    Also, I checked my e-mail and my old police was cancelled on 4/15 and not on 4/28...
    Fuck my Monday.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    a driver license is for doing commerce, we are free to travel under the constitution. ins is only mandatory if you cause harm.
    look up the def of driving in blacks law dictionary #4 or #5 then look up traveling. you will see I post the truth.

this info will not help an idiot but a person who has studied the constitutions and rules of government can fight it in court an win.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    there are 3 or 4 cased already giving this standing gotta find em
    Originally posted by POLECAT a driver license is for doing commerce, we are free to travel under the constitution.

That doesn't mean by car though...

As be old mum used to say when we'd ask how we were gonna get somewhere "Shanks' pony my lad"

shanks' pony
    used to refer to one's own legs and the action of walking as a means of conveyance.
    I went to the BMV and waited in line for what seemed like forever.
    My name was called and I presented my proof of sr-22 and the guy said let me fax this over.
    Cost me $10 and will be posted in 45 minutes.
    But if I was to fax it myself for free it would take 10 fucking business days.
    Complete scam.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by POLECAT a driver license is for doing commerce, we are free to travel under the constitution. ins is only mandatory if you cause harm.
    look up the def of driving in blacks law dictionary #4 or #5 then look up traveling. you will see I post the truth.

this info will not help an idiot but a person who has studied the constitutions and rules of government can fight it in court an win.

yeah good luck getting that shit to work for u, ain't worth the fucking hassle neither
    I've got a headache from this day.
    This is the second day in a row I've gotten a headache now.
    All I want to do is get to work at a decent time and start my week off making money.

My girlfriend and I were talking about living off 1 income while we save the entirety of the other income.
    I'd like to see if I can make that work.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I've got a headache from this day.
    All I want to do is get to work at a decent time and start my week off making money.

My girlfriend and I were talking about living off 1 income while we save the entirety of the other income.

smoke weed again
    How does a fax take 10 days it's supposed to be instant wtf lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood How does a fax take 10 days it's supposed to be instant wtf lol

it's just red tape bullshit they cook up to not do any work, they don't even try to make it seem legit anymore they just bullshit you right to ur face
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I've got a headache from this day.

Yeah itll work great for her. Shell kick your ass out and take all the money you both contributed later down the road. Youve been warned
    Bradley Black Hole
    You should put all your assets and savings in your name and keep receipts on anything worth more than 100$ and then when you move away you take all your stuff.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Work is going good today.
    I came in and started 50 minutes early to make a few extra dollars. Going to try and stay 10 minutes late so that it is an even hour.
    Really need to think about my priorities and adjust my schedule to make the most of my time.
    Hope everyone is doing okay.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    your such a fuckin troll
    Bradley Black Hole
    Does the kid call you dad or is he still hanging around your "family"
    Tonight was pretty good.
    Didn't get off work until 10 minutes after midnight.
    Got home. Showered. Ate dinner.
    Now it's 2am.
    Going to try and get up early enough to work outside some before work tomorrow.
    Grass needs cut and the alley looks like fuck all.
    Anyways...
    Good night.
    Originally posted by Bradley Does the kid call you dad or is he still hanging around your "family"

I see the child a combined total of 3 days a month...
    Im at work all the time she is home and when I am home she is either asleep or at the sitters before I even wake up.
    I only get to spend time with her every other Saturday and half that Sunday.

Id like to be around more but right now it's not possible.
    When I took my new job they only had an opening on second shift and it could be a year before I might get a chance to move to 1st shift.
    Sucks but thats better than nothing.
    It's of some relief to me knowing that if I was needed that Im already here and not a 30 minute drive away.
    Im not taking part in how my girlfriend wants to raise her child but ill support whatever she decides to the best of my abilities.
    I'm not here to make the rules but I will follow them.
    However her and the kid's dad decide to mold and shape her Ill go along with so long as it's not a terrible idea in which case Ill at minimum provide a 3rd perspective on the situation.
    Right now though the kid is a lot farther along than most 2 year olds and is working on potty training.
    In a couple months she starts at a new daycare where they teach kids stuff that helps them for when they start school.
    And she can go up and down stairs without tumbling and hurting herself.
    I really cant say anything at all negative about what a good mom to her that my girlfriend is.
    Ill love and support them both as they no doubt continue to make me proud and happy to get to be in their lives.
    I use to be a loser like the vast majority of you all.
    Take my word that once you get tired of being shit trucks and hobos and start focusing on becoming successful and independent that not only do you gain self worth but you actually change who you are. You start surrounding yourself with people you want to be like and they rub off on you.
    Keep a positive attitude and dont stop trying and before long you'll look around and like what you see.
    cool story bro

go flex seal ur girlfriend's husband's dick shut
Jump to Top