User Controls

Grylls doesn't like me but wants posters to be nice to me becuz i'm a human being with feelings...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, even tho he feels i'll never reach my ceiling.
    WellHung Black Hole
    h
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Grylls is a 7 on the gay scale (out of 7)
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Grylls is a 7 on the gay scale (out of 7)

Super duper gay
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You're the one always calling him handsome..you're just as gay..

You celebrating pride month next month...you gonna bust out your assless chaps and March in the parade again...

Lolz
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I am ..get on my level bish ..but you won't ...

Eeeee!
    since when did wellhung get a month?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😭😆

I love that one 😆
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, even tho he feels i'll never reach my ceiling.

Don’t put yourself down because I do like you, and aim higher than the ceiling because the sky is the limit

I might have reached the beauty level where you could say there’s some gayness and be too photogenic like my grandma always says, but there’s other times when I grow my beard out, trim it and can go with a more rugged look

Like this weekend I have no plans to shave and won’t have the time

As for the the term gay, if you mean faggot gay nah I’m totally hetro 🤜🏽
    Originally posted by Grylls Don’t put yourself down because I do like you, and aim higher than the ceiling because the sky is the limit

Why set the sky as the limit, soon you'll be able to fly beyond the sky to Mars thanks to Elon (if you believe that clown)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why set the sky as the limit, soon you'll be able to fly beyond the sky to Mars thanks to Elon (if you believe that clown)

On the radio this morning they were talking some bullshit about a Turkish kebab that almost made it into space, so if a kebab can get that far I’m rooting for Elon

True story look it up
    https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/trends/watch-why-this-turkish-restaurant-sent-a-kebab-into-space-8367211.html
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    i would still eat that once it came back down
    cigreting Dark Matter
    eY DNT B MAKN FN OV MI M8 HE SUK D SKYN OFT URER GRANPSAP COQ IFT U DU AGN FAGT GAT ET
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    FUK UR FEELERS FAGGOT
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by POLECAT FUK UR FEELERS FAGGOT

shut up quail fucker
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls Don’t put yourself down because I do like you, and aim higher than the ceiling because the sky is the limit

I might have reached the beauty level where you could say there’s some gayness and be too photogenic like my grandma always says, but there’s other times when I grow my beard out, trim it and can go with a more rugged look

Like this weekend I have no plans to shave and won’t have the time

As for the the term gay, if you mean faggot gay nah I’m totally hetro 🤜🏽

Nah ur a 'straight' shooter, Slice. We gud, nigga. 👍🤟🤙
    Grills and well-hung are the worst posters and nobody likes them except themselves and they would not be missed if gone
    Because aspiring to be whatever a good poster is supposed to be on a troll forum is an achievement in life to you?
    I never said that it's any kind of contest I am just saying you two are both huge faggot retards that have never posted anything good not once and nobody would care if you both died right now in fact I think most people in your life would be happier. We all certainly would be
Jump to Top