User Controls

Put this shit on my grave's head stone

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    China Man ate his dogs and rats and killed every baby that didn't have a penis
    USA going into Russia UK Kray be bHad bHabie
    Formalities. i jus say 2u niiiigros

if ya wanna set up shop. hit my homie he be in sanford where trayvon went down
    sanford florida.....this nigga set me up wit an samsung tab and the rest is history
    we gonna set up the Bummy mofo Cafe Press soon. Who want it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    imma leave a rose 4 eri bullet u took mai nigga

You want someone to SHIT on you're gravestone? WELL I NEVER
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls imma leave a rose 4 eri bullet u took mai nigga

bruh if i go out on some tony montana type shit when armageddon goes
    I got some pure columbiana cocaine that will put you in the mood to rip through them KKK Chinamen NaziFag 4chanFrogParty incel bitches in a MINUTE.

we out chea bruh you come down to the ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL HIT UP THE BLACKEST PIMP ON THE FUKKIN STREETS DAWGGG

I gotchu
    african negroids dont have headstones on their graves traditionally. headstone is a White Mens cukture,

by using headstones in their grave niggers are placing White Supremacy over themselves even in death.

negroes unter alle.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Yellow man tradition is suicide forest.....no grave or headstone necessary..........

Ching unter deez nuttz
    Bradley Black Hole
    Are you excited to go fishing in Florida?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    put some pepperoni on my tombstone pizza
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    shit on my grave's head stone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    when im dead don't bother burying me, just throw my corpse out to the wildlife or burn me as fuel
    JUST THROW ME IN THE TRAAAAAAASH
    even if you get cremated they make u purchase an urn still, it's bullshit
    I'v been trying to get my girlfriend to put my corpse in a box and express-ship it to someone I don't like when I die but I don't think she will
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    What in the living fuck r u even trying to say?? you bundy wet brain
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny african negroids dont have headstones on their graves traditionally. headstone is a White Mens cukture,

by using headstones in their grave niggers are placing White Supremacy over themselves even in death.

negroes unter alle.

True, I believe black folk mark there graves with a banana skin.
    I told exwife #2 (while still married to her), when I die I wanted to be cremated and then have her take a small amount of my ashes and bake them into some muffins. She'd then eat them and I'd always be a part of her.

She said "ok".
    Originally posted by CandyRein Yellow man tradition is suicide forest…..no grave or headstone necessary……….

Ching unter deez nuttz

no native death rituals.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I told exwife #2 (while still married to her), when I die I wanted to be cremated and then have her take a small amount of my ashes and bake them into some muffins. She'd then eat them and I'd always be a part of her.

She said "ok".

should be a part of attorney-supervised will.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

no native death rituals.

No nigga..when God calls I'll go... I won't be bitching out like your relatives
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I told exwife #2 (while still married to her), when I die I wanted to be cremated and then have her take a small amount of my ashes and bake them into some muffins. She'd then eat them and I'd always be a part of her.

She said "ok".

there was a dude who crushed all the bones in his foot in a motorcycle crash so they amputated his foot and let him keep it, and he had a chef friend prepare the meat from the shin and cook it up into tacos for him and some friends. about ten people ate it.
Jump to Top