User Controls

My drivers license is suspended. again...

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Fucking new insurance company never filed my sr-22 with the state so they suspended my license and vehicle registration.
    Now I have to go to a god damn hearing to file an appeal and provide proof that this is not my fault via my own but very limited free time.
    I am beyond pissed as this all could have been very easily avoided.
    No one gets an sr-22 for fun and when you get one the insurance agent is SUPPOSE to submit proof of it to the state to keep you free and clear of bullshit like this.
    Anyways, I am pretty fucked at the moment and have no idea what to do to proceed right now.

I never went without insurance and have proof of that.
    But looks like I either have to go to the bmv or court or some shit.
    Paper work is vague as usual and just says I need to appear with or without an attorney and fix this or stay fucked but doesn't even tell me where to appear.
    I guess on Monday I'll drive up to the BMV and yell at those faggots about this injustice.

In the meantime I run the risk of going to jail and eating baloney sandwiches.
    #DUMBASFUCK
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    LET"S GO BRANDON!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    blow up the dmv
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    My new license suspension is for 2 years.
    Damn jackasses.
    and they wonder why people drive illegally
    licenses are gay imagine paying money for doing something that is NOT a privilege but a right
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood licenses are gay imagine paying money for doing something that is NOT a privilege but a right

Driving isn't a right.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Fucking new insurance company never filed my sr-22 with the state so they suspended my license and vehicle registration.
    Now I have to go to a god damn hearing to file an appeal and provide proof that this is not my fault via my own but very limited free time.
    I am beyond pissed as this all could have been very easily avoided.
    No one gets an sr-22 for fun and when you get one the insurance agent is SUPPOSE to submit proof of it to the state to keep you free and clear of bullshit like this.
    Anyways, I am pretty fucked at the moment and have no idea what to do to proceed right now.

I never went without insurance and have proof of that.
    But looks like I either have to go to the bmv or court or some shit.
    Paper work is vague as usual and just says I need to appear with or without an attorney and fix this or stay fucked but doesn't even tell me where to appear.
    I guess on Monday I'll drive up to the BMV and yell at those faggots about this injustice.

In the meantime I run the risk of going to jail and eating baloney sandwiches.
    #DUMBASFUCK

Did you REQUEST an SR-22? Otherwise how are they supposed to know?

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood licenses are gay imagine paying money for doing something that is NOT a privilege but a right

Driving absolutely is not a right and there's plenty of stupid fucks on the road that shouldn't be.
    Plenty of stupid people own guns too
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Plenty of stupid people own guns too

u will never be able to afford a car so don't stress about it
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Did you REQUEST an SR-22? Otherwise how are they supposed to know?

Driving absolutely is not a right and there's plenty of stupid fucks on the road that shouldn't be.

Woah calm down ur so proud that u know how to drive a car bitch
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Woah calm down ur so proud that u know how to drive a car bitch

one pedal makes it go, one makes it stop and a wheel turns it. how fucking hard can it be to learn
    Originally posted by Rape Monster one pedal makes it go, one makes it stop and a wheel turns it. how fucking hard can it be to learn

Exactly and practice makes perfect and the road is for EVERYbody
Jump to Top