User Controls

This is a final Goodbye

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    And you won't be seeing me return.

This place has gone to shit. Kind of like when &Totse beceame totse.com and just about every retarded weirdo showed up. Bay Area people in those days were on the same page, the .com version turned it into a fucking circus show. Of course it turned out &Totse was a fed contract most likely and an experiment during the bill Clinton radical leftist years which have evolved into the 21st norm.

I'd say -Cheers but really it's more like Don't get on that bus anytime soon.

Later queefers
    Actually this place is fine it's your own brain mental health that can't handle what has remained the same for years. Have fun doing nothing loser! You will not be missed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lodger Free This place has gone to shit.

you won't find your youth, no matter how hard you search
    Maybe it's in an Air BnB in new york
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bye Paul Wozny
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    bee seeing you
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT bee seeing you

Using a different username

Bradley Black Hole
    Paul Wozny isn't good at taking a joke.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Paul Wozny isn't good at taking a joke.

Change your avi

It’s annoying
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't know how
    Welcome to the suburbs. There is no escape.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    D3VDINSIDX Houston [skittishly parrot my rente]
    Just when I thought I was getting to know you :( (pls give me your social security and banking info)
    Bradley Black Hole
    He's just gonna make another account in a week.
    double post
    Bradley Black Hole
    He got all paranoid cuz I told him I know where he lives and he got really spooked and made this thread.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    You're not a true legacy TOTSE site unless there's a thread made by some cunt yearning for the good times and threatening to leave.

I wonder if the next 10 iterations of TOTSE will have some faggot threatening to quit cause it's not like the forum their dead drug addict grandfather once posted on...

WellHung Black Hole
    Never say goodbye...never say goodbye...holdin on' we've got to try...holdin' on to never say goodbyeeeeeeeeee
    Bradley Black Hole
    I hope his next account is Paul Wozny
    Originally posted by troon you won't find your youth, no matter how hard you search

not if i do yee a cavity search
Jump to Top