User Controls

Proud Homosexuals of NiS

Bradley Black Hole
    Figured I would start the list by acknowledging our King of Cock Scron/ The Fag Who Put it in Your Hood and his pseudowyfe HTS.

Homosexuals of NiS:

SCRON/Ghost
    HTS/meikai
    Trayvon Martin/blaster master
    RIP Paul Wozny Aka Lodger Free [big peephole】
    Bradley
    Troon
    WellHung
    Sudo
    Gallum/Steven
    PoleCat & Ricky Dicky (His "Roommate" that cooks and cleans for him, wanting mostly marijuana and penis in exchange.)
    Donald Trump aka Star Trek 3.0 (Enjoys watching cute men with beards suck the penises of non passable (obviously male) transgender men)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Don't put me on the list.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Lodger Free Aka Paul Wozny was convicted of molesting small boy scouts so while an act of pedophilia due to its Homo component , puts him on the list.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Put me on the list. Is this where we discuss the Gay agenda because I've been trying to transition it from a calendar on my wall to something more concrete
    I squeezed titty today and touched zero penis except my own when I shook it after peeing. If that's gay I don't wanna be alive
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Bradley just saying your like the king of this list and scron is your little minion
    Itt gay people projecting their degeneracy onto non consenting adults that are comfortable with their sexuality

And I wonder why society has such a problem with gays HMMM I WONDER MAYBE ITS SHIT LIKE THIS
    Bradley Black Hole
    It's the shit on your dick, gayguy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    OH MY GOD PULL IT OUT IT HURTS

OH MY GOD PUT IT BACK IN IT STINKS

the gay cope
    Bradley Black Hole
    Do you ever suck off HTS?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I squeezed titty today and touched zero penis except my own when I shook it after peeing. If that's gay I don't wanna be alive

that's mean, there's nothing wrong with ur girlfriends penis and if u love her u should pleasure it
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yeah bro don't be so homophobic
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Bradley OH MY GOD PULL IT OUT IT HURTS

OH MY GOD PUT IT BACK IN IT STINKS

What the fuck is that? A turd penis?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by troon i've never sucked a dick. is this something i should try before i die? I sometimes think it might be horny to wank off while sucking dick, but there are never any dicks nearby at the time.

Troon has been added to the list because of his desire to suck dicks while wanking
    WellHung Black Hole
    Bradley, It is true that you are a homosexual. It's also true that you are a heterosexual. However, the most accurate term to describe your sexuality is bi-sexual.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I know. But on the internet no one wants to make fun of you for being bisexual. They just stick to calling me a faggot. So for simplicity and ease of access, we have determined anyone who has had sex with a man in the last 10 years and will have sex with another man in the next ten years to be one of us.
    Bradley Black Hole
    You have been added to the list.

Lanny sticky this as our official gay thread, I will aggregate the userbase's comments to flush the cock polishers to this thread.

Lesbians are unwelcome.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Bradley Black Hole
    PULL IT OUT IT HURTS

PUT IT BACK IN IT STINKS - scron
Jump to Top