User Controls

wariat thinks a 20 year old is too old

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    folks, if they aren't flat chested and in grade school with their baby teeth still, wariat loses all interest
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I was drinking scotch with wariat and told him I had a nice 12 year old he would like. he sighed and said "that's pushing it but i'll give her a shot"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I was drinking scotch with wariat and told him I had a nice 12 year old he would like. he sighed and said "that's pushing it but i'll give her a shot"

"unrelated, but where's your dog"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    "Its totally normal look here's 10 videos of chicks fucking and sucking dogs! Also, how do you feel about assholes? Like I want you to toungue punch my asshole. Wait your 22? Fuck off u old hag, I only fuck 18 and below or 50 and up." - wariat
    no middle ground
    no consent

NO SURRENDER
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster folks, if they aren't flat chested and in grade school with their baby teeth still, wariat loses all interest

I will nonce noncetop until I'm forced to face the noncequences
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    no I said 22 not 20. and i meant not that its old it jsut isnt that exciting. like 16-17 would be even young looking 19-20 would be fun but 22 is pushing it. ive fuked 39 yr olds when i was 22 lost my v card and women that age diff even.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    50 is sort of young for me as i really need her to be old enough to be my mom to get off or have thst thrill in the brack of the brain i could be fucking someone who in theory could be my mom and dominating her.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra no middle ground
    no consent

NO SURRENDER

ur a fukkin fag
    cigreting Dark Matter
    18 to 24 at most. Its all downhill from 18 and by 24 they are all damaged goods if they arent married by then.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra I will nonce noncetop until I'm forced to face the noncequences

😆🤣
Jump to Top