User Controls

Great. Monkeypox is the new Covid

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Straight out of The Congo .. I knew someone who had it in the 1990s in the Congo, they had scars for life.
    Itchy, burns like shingles, wart size pus filled pockets. Is more deadly for people older than 30s then younger people

I think another lady friend had it in the 1970s when the Congo was called Zaire

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-monkeypox-case

Candy, does your hospital have any cases yet, or have you been put on alert for possible outbreak?
    Kafka sweaty
    It says there’s 9 confirmed cases in London and it’s mostly gay men who get it
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    whocares123
    Originally posted by Kafka It says there’s 9 confirmed cases in London and it’s mostly gay men who get it

Pretty sure everyone including children get it regardless of sexual prefs.

It's not the Gay Cancer (AIDS) that only gay men would ever get. I mean now, that I can see only being contracted by Gay Men is AIDS. imagine if AIDS killed non gays. Whoa, it's 1981 calling.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the correct term is GRIDS and I'm going to give it to you
    Originally posted by aldra the correct term is GRIDS and I'm going to give it to you

Oh yeah right. How can you give it to me if I never visited your gay bath house (cept that one time you got me drunk)
    it says covid kills 0.003 percent of the population. they say it's less deadly than SmallPox but it still kills 100-200 at 3-6% times as many people it infects than CoviD did.
Jump to Top