User Controls

you guys dont get it

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    picture this situation i was in bulgaria close to a yr ago. This polish slut teen for sure teen most likely 16 but could be 15-18 not 19 for sure skinny lolita fuk looking. when i went to that club in bulgaria in zloty piaski or varnia whatever it was called that club there single one had this polish night but the whole place was full of stag parties for germans or krauts. but you guys dont get how close i was to fulfilling my dream. i literally think she wanted me and i fuked up because i lacked respect for her. what happened was this young like 20 something deutschen hound this kraut shoved me basically aout of the way and started molestung her from behind and she let it happen like he didnt even test her or wait till she approved he just grabbed what to me looked like his property. but he lefty after didnt fuk her. i then went near her up to her and started a conversation. i didnt want to be westernized eu richy rich douchebag like that guy so i tried to get to know her hopefully to fuck in my hotel i had. all for myself btw guys.and she claimed maybe its possible because that garbage club played the music loud first i think i said hi and said where are you from and she said like all proud poland and i said me too co slychac polish word and thats when she heard she couldnt hear me. but later i took it as a full on disrespect and basically ignored her and sat down she made eye contact a few times few head turns. do you guys seirously think if i played it off diff either pretended to be a pure californian or triaed again get up from the seat offer drink i would be literally fulfilling my dream my number one fantasy and it would be done and over now?
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat picture this situation i was in bulgaria close to a yr ago. This polish slut teen for sure teen most likely 16 but could be 15-18 not 19 for sure skinny lolita fuk looking. when i went to that club in bulgaria in zloty piaski or varnia whatever it was called that club there single one had this polish night but the whole place was full of stag parties for germans or krauts. but you guys dont get how close i was to fulfilling my dream. i literally think she wanted me and i fuked up because i lacked respect for her. what happened was this young like 20 something deutschen hound this kraut shoved me basically aout of the way and started molestung her from behind and she let it happen like he didnt even test her or wait till she approved he just grabbed what to me looked like his property. but he lefty after didnt fuk her. i then went near her up to her and started a conversation. i didnt want to be westernized eu richy rich douchebag like that guy so i tried to get to know her hopefully to fuck in my hotel i had. all for myself btw guys.and she claimed maybe its possible because that garbage club played the music loud first i think i said hi and said where are you from and she said like all proud poland and i said me too co slychac polish word and thats when she heard she couldnt hear me. but later i took it as a full on disrespect and basically ignored her and sat down she made eye contact a few times few head turns. do you guys seirously think if i played it off diff either pretended to be a pure californian or triaed again get up from the seat offer drink i would be literally fulfilling my dream my number one fantasy and it would be done and over now?

The Kraut pushed you away like the Beta cuck you are.

What a loser.
    I don't want to get it. I can sleep happy at night never getting it
Jump to Top