User Controls

so im back talking to that 55 yr old chick

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    well she just revealed shes 55 the one i met in warsaw a few yrs ago and ate her ass and fuked her in the pussy then ass the one i am still surprised how my dick went into her ass no lub spit or nothing and she just took it or maybe loved it even. i dont know she has like an adult son too and revealed to me shes been with a woman lately but misses men or sex with men mostly. One of the reasons I never had a second with her or didnt follow up at the time was she wouldnt do anything oral herself but today i got her to admit the relationship with a woman made her more open to mouth stuff so im hoping when we meet eventually again shes gonna suck dick and eat ass and not just take it in the ass.

she just sent me a new one hold on a bit guys like the way she looks this moment in a bus shes going to zakopane.
    I miss fucking that ass because she took it literally like a champion ive never seen that maybe one other slut a mexican one ins an franc where the dick i have a big dick just went all in and out no preparation and fuked it how i wanted to. Imagine how her son would feel if he found out he must be at least 28 or in 30s how slutty his mom was and what she does with guys close to his age when she egts a chance?
    I still cant believe and felt kind of disgusted later how i ate that ass and right away like she forced me put my head there i think because i alluded to i ill beforehand in text messages to get her to meet as she was tripid for a bit so she just made me do it but wouldnt even suck dick.
    oh yea i remember she also sent me some nudes tit pics and asked for my dick or i think agreed to see it i forgot if she straight up asked but before we met. i mat have some of those still guys...
    this is her right now:

she also fucked other young men like mostly younger but few like 20 yrs younger or probably younger than her son etc.
    some other pcis from like 2018 of this bitch:

I think this time if we meet im gonna try to get her into a more longer term relaitonship or friens with benefits thing and for sure gonna get her to eat ass.
    Originally posted by Wariat

Ummmm..there is quite a difference there, I wouldn't recognize them as the same person.
    she has a typical polish look but is diff she lived in san francisco for some yrs.
    I'd bang the first one but not the 2nd one...more chins than a Chinese phone book in the 2nd one.
    ive added some new pics most are from 2018. i fuked her i believe in like 2019 or 2020.

she has a real nice and tight ass.
    I remember I was making out with her and we bought this tartar or raw beef with egg and bread (have u tried it star trek?) and she was self conscious and i became as people were looking at us a bit like a mom and son making out lol.
    i told her just now we need to d a getaway like some trip to the mountains and fuck in the forrest. i imagine her standing on her toes on my feet grbabing some tree and screaming as she takes it again in the ass.
    Originally posted by Wariat i told her just now we need to d a getaway like some trip to the mountains and fuck in the forrest. i imagine her standing on her toes on my feet grbabing some tree and screaming as she takes it again in the ass.

You'll need to purchase some boner pills for that remember...or strangle her in the woods to get an erection then fuck the body.
    what are boner pills called? i had one this morning but it doesnt last long anymore and it occurs like only in the morning. I think due to my every day drinking.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ummmm..there is quite a difference there, I wouldn't recognize them as the same person.

Like 20 years apart if not 25
    Lodger Free African Astronaut

she has a real nice and tight ass.

She's hawt for 55 but then again I'm the same age soóooo....
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Wariat i told her just now we need to d a getaway like some trip to the mountains and fuck in the forrest. i imagine her standing on her toes on my feet grbabing some tree and screaming as she takes it again in the ass.

😂😂
    she told me it sounds exciting as i pictured that scene of us being naked in the woods and me fuking her full force in the ass as she holds a tree and is stepping on me and i spank that ass.
Jump to Top