User Controls

terminators now entered the zone guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.komputerswiat.pl/aktualnosci/militaria/putin-uruchomil-w-ukrainie-terminatory-to-smiertelne-zagrozenie-wideo/m949lnf
    why is this significant.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's not, it's just a different configuration of BMP (essentially Russian IFV for urban combat)
    Originally posted by aldra it's not, it's just a different configuration of BMP (essentially Russian IFV for urban combat)

yea i know its a tanklet with scarry western name, i just want to know why he thinks its significant.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if I remember right the main changes are that it's a little taller (overwatch in urban environments), has a module that automatically interferes with ATGM guidance systems and has slightly better reactive armor

it'll likely have better survivability but really doesn't change much on the ground (not least of all because artillery is doing all the heavy lifting at the moment). the story is really just a vehicle to say 'the Russians are really getting desperate!'

which, lol.
    its significant vinny because polish official state news said it was thats why vinny. get it?
    Originally posted by aldra if I remember right the main changes are that it's a little taller (overwatch in urban environments), has a module that automatically interferes with ATGM guidance systems and has slightly better reactive armor

it'll likely have better survivability but really doesn't change much on the ground (not least of all because artillery is doing all the heavy lifting at the moment). the story is really just a vehicle to say 'the Russians are really getting desperate!'

which, lol.

smaller guns with fixed ATGM. why are they fielded i wonder.
    Originally posted by Wariat its significant vinny because polish official state news said it was thats why vinny. get it?

did it say why it was significant.
    they said it creates for a dangerous situation absed on the headline.
    Originally posted by Wariat they said it creates for a dangerous situation absed on the headline.

more dangerous than sending their normal t-90s ?
    seems so. something is amiss guys something about these temrinators.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Russia is going to slam Poland next. They're also setting up nuke tipped missiles on the border of Poland readying for a response by NATO forces

This is getting exciting
Jump to Top