User Controls

Bitches in black frame glasses

countblahs Yung Blood
    Could someone please drop these cumdupsters a clue? There is nothing that annoys me more than some bitch with the sides of her multicolored hair shaved sporting thes dumb ass glasses.
    It's a trademark of feminists, part of the reason I want to kill them all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Idiots
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HateEternal It's a trademark of feminists, part of the reason I want to kill them all.

Me too, man. I just don't get it! If feminism is about women why do they instead stress themselves so much to look like freaks? I wish I could just press a button and make them all die.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    The ugly glasses are only tolerable with cum on them, it's a universal enhancement.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    riser thinks big black framed glasses are hott... but then him being a german he doesn't mind muslims fucking his countries women... smh...
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i think y'all putting too much emphasis on some fucking glasses ffs.

Originally posted by greenplastic

Disgusting handsome and well tanned individualned whore. Send it back to Africa.
    Originally posted by HateEternal Disgusting handsome and well tanned individualned whore. Send it back to Africa.

i'd bang her

Originally posted by NARCassist i'd bang her

I know. You're a sick fuck who's into bestiality.
    Originally posted by HateEternal I know. You're a sick fuck who's into bestiality.

who are you? until i know who you are you're just a worthless mud farmer to me.

Originally posted by NARCassist who are you? until i know who you are you're just a worthless mud farmer to me.

You're sitting here talking about putting your dick inside animal pussy, and I'm the mud farmer?
    Originally posted by HateEternal You're sitting here talking about putting your dick inside animal pussy, and I'm the mud farmer?

yeah yeah i get it, talk as if you think black people are animals blah blah.

i heard it all before pal. try coming up with something original, you might give a laugh at least then.

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist try coming up with something original, you might give a laugh at least then.

the things that go in there.

Originally posted by NARCassist yeah yeah i get it, talk as if you think black people are animals blah blah.

i heard it all before pal. try coming up with something original, you might give a laugh at least then.

You fuck animals.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by greenplastic

I have glasses almost exactly like that.
    Originally posted by blackbird I have glasses almost exactly like that.

and are ur also a dignified black woman?
Jump to Top