User Controls

Any of you from california

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Ever hang out with gabg members there? What is ur opinion of them and how they have their own language and use terms like active?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Its weird how many football hooligans in poland at least in certain towns or cities like lodz and people in certain neighbourhood act like mexican gang members and theyre polish ow white technically. Even their demeanor and twk is similar but they wont shoot someone or generally murder as easily. But i am strictly speaking demeanor and way of talk or language here and appearance like bald heads dark eye brows etc.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm from Palo Alto.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster

Is that a tape worm?
    Originally posted by Wariat Ever hang out with gabg members there? What is ur opinion of them and how they have their own language and use terms like active?

Group of dudes hangin out and creating their own secret language...sounds pretty gay.
    Yeah I'm from Santa Anna and got deported from Cali for trying to meet up with a 26 year old retarded girl and got charged with false imprisonment but it was all polish Pete and Franky the niggers fault even though I did tie her up and abuse her for months I blame everyone else for what I did
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I'm from Santa Anna and got deported from Cali for trying to meet up with a 26 year old retarded girl and got charged with false imprisonment but it was all polish Pete and Franky the niggers fault even though I did tie her up and abuse her for months I blame everyone else for what I did

ur a nigger
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Is that a tape worm?

no it's her own tongue stretching out to lick her ass
    Originally posted by Rape Monster no it's her own tongue stretching out to lick her ass

ah yeah I see it now..how delicious
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Watch the video above,- I was tellingf zou guzs this and the tards on pollack forums, california is different form anz other prison szstem in the world, the pc or snz side is super hard rough time prison what i had to go thorough,
    its so bad even the gang bangers are afraid of them watch the video above,
    you guys dont even know what i had to go through jsut for beating up after he attacked me a gzpsz white trash named luciano,
    Did you do any gay stuff in prison
    i lewrned how to make knives out of floss or small pieces of clothes to cut food and shit.
    Yeah that's cool but did u suck any dick or get ur ass filled or fill any asses of ur own?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    No, but remember before you attempted to meet up with a 12 yr old and got deported to poland, when you lived there?
    i remember when i had a dui in san jose the san jose county put me in an active jail pod and later the farm some guy in the wing across in the intake started sign languaging me and i was treated like some hard core gang member who knew all sorts of prison lingo right away.
Jump to Top