User Controls

Rape Monster & CandyRein both think i'm jealous of their virtual connection....

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, they've been inboxing each other, encouraging the other to troll me hard, all the while publicly making it seem like my projection.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Pushing/comments/urls5v/pushing_out/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/alteredbuttholes/comments/fuyk8y/ksu_colt/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, they've been inboxing each other, encouraging the other to troll me hard, all the while publicly making it seem like my projection.

my inbox is literally just me going back and forth with lodge free asking for pictures of his butthole and him talking about russian conspiracies
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster my inbox is literally just me going back and forth with lodge free asking for pictures of his butthole and him talking about russian conspiracies

You are enjoying the easy-going, laid-back vibe that you & tara have been experiencing, lately. You feel comfortable around her...like you can totally be yourself. And that is appealing to you, Solstice. 👍🤟🤙💘
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, they've been inboxing each other, encouraging the other to troll me hard, all the while publicly making it seem like my projection.

There there FatChew 🤧
    Originally posted by WellHung You are enjoying the easy-going, laid-back vibe that you & tara have been experiencing, lately. You feel comfortable around her…like you can totally be yourself. And that is appealing to you, Solstice. 👍🤟🤙💘

u thinking im someone im not is appealing to me too 😍
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung You are enjoying the easy-going, laid-back vibe that you & tara have been experiencing, lately. You feel comfortable around her…like you can totally be yourself. And that is appealing to you, Solstice. 👍🤟🤙💘
    dudes out here big mad and shit
    Lodger Free African Astronaut

You're paranoid. You can't prove it's true 😜

like i said, my inbox is nothing but me harassing a schizophrenic man for pictures of his butthole while he rambles to me about russian conspiracy nonsense
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster

like i said, my inbox is nothing but me harassing a schizophrenic man for pictures of his butthole while he rambles to me about russian conspiracy nonsense

Damn he fucking loves you, cutie. I only get a message occasionally. 😒
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lodger Free You're paranoid. You can't prove it's true 😜

so you got a thing for Rape Monster, huh? Wait ur turn, nigger. I'll be tickling that taint first.
    Originally posted by WellHung so you got a thing for Rape Monster, huh? Wait ur turn, nigger. I'll be tickling that taint first.

hey no fighting over me
Jump to Top