User Controls

Lately, Rape Monster has been kissing CandyRein's ass...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, for a dude who supposedly hates niggers, Rape Monster sure likes to be petted while he sits on Candy's lap.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    what's wrong with being friends, i don't hate anyone 😭
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    u should try being friendly like me and people might like u
    OP is african
    more like african't
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster u should try being friendly like me and people might like u

I'm not interested in winning a popularity contest. I possess more self-esteem and integrity than that. But let's talk about how ur behavior contradicts ur words, Solstice. 👍🙂⚘
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, for a dude who supposedly hates niggers, Rape Monster sure likes to be petted while he sits on Candy's lap.

So "niggers are only blacks" ?

You're the one as a black man who stated you were black and by saying nigger I assumed you meant 'blacks only' making me a racist. You're playing both sides of an argument for yourself
    I'm just trying to get in where I fit in
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I'm just trying to get in where I fit in

Me too. Except in the figureitive sense and not the gay sexual reference you are.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lodger Free So "niggers are only blacks" ?

You're the one as a black man who stated you were black and by saying nigger I assumed you meant 'blacks only' making me a racist. You're playing both sides of an argument for yourself

triggered, Uber Boy? Go take ur meds, then perhaps u will make some sense. 👍⚘😀
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I'm just trying to get in where I fit in

That's interesting, how desperate of you.
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Me too. Except in the figureitive sense and not the gay sexual reference you are.

^^ every time I ask this dude for pics of his ass he sends me an essay about some deep rooted forum conspiracy that I don't understand
    Originally posted by WellHung triggered, Uber Boy? Go take ur meds, then perhaps u will make some sense. 👍⚘😀

I have a hard time articulating and have always had this problem.

What are you, Hungwell the English NaZi (Inventor of Teach)
    i dont get it
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i dont get it

3 weeks
    you said that 3 weeks ago
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i dont get it

Howver, you certainly understand the concept of being a parasite upon society.
    why can't we all just be nice??
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster why can't we all just be nice??

cuz that's not as entertaining as being mean.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Fatchew jelly.. lmfao
Jump to Top