User Controls

About to do my rounds

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    On the main street here its a nice day and i just had a burger im gonna do the rounds hoping to meet a teenage girl someone how a hot older woman how i dont know but i keep doing these rounds hoping.
    Hoping to find a job?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Blunt Wrap Supreme Wariat, you clearly are not working.
    You take these nice vacations and spend your time at bars and restaurants playing games.
    Are your parents ok with this?

They’re paying for it 😑
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Blunt Wrap Supreme Wariat, you clearly are not working.
    You take these nice vacations and spend your time at bars and restaurants playing games.
    Are your parents ok with this?

His parents are obviously stupid and have money somehow, and probably feel bad for their pathetic retard of a son who has nothing to really live for and no ability to make a living for himself due to his complete lack of social and life skills. Or he scams it out of them somehow, like saying he's using it for school or training or some shit.

My thing is, how does it not get boring or frustrating beyond belief. It's not like he has a decent success rate or actually does anything with these girls other than be rejected, laughed at, ran away from, or trolled. Even girls not old enough to drive laugh and make fun of him, a 37 year old man, and all he can do is slink away with his tail between his legs, and hurry to NiS to tell us all about how "close" he got to success.

It is absolutely pathetic, and I sincerely hope it's all just one big fake trolling endeavor, because otherwise I can't imagine living that life without killing yourself before long.
    rape monster, do you fink girls this age would be just as bad to any guy over what 25 or 30 or just me or they treat just me this way and other older guys can get them?
    star trek?
    Ghost Black Hole
    rape rounds
    Ghost Black Hole
    the groomer prowl

groomer growl

LOL DOGS

Jump to Top