User Controls

imagine being so out of touch with reality that you make your online handle "wellhung"

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    u know dat nigga ain't applying to no jobs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    AnalFuck69
    John Wellhung
    RACE: African American
    SEX: M
    ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
    niggerslayer69420@hotmail.ca
    hobbies: cinema and orderin pizza
    job experience: none
    volunteer experience: none

Qualifications: A strong a suited candidate looking for a long term full time position

WellHung Black Hole
    🤭😏
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master and you know this negro applied for jobs and listed his email address as "wellhung6969@hotmail.com"

He thought it would attract more weomon on POF
    WellHung Black Hole
    Haters gunna hate, & players gunna play.
    He should kill himself
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think it's far and away the best username anyone has ever used, but you really need to do what I did and schedule a few days for a retreat of sorts, where you can just go be alone in a good place, and just ponder the name, and really bask in it and let it simmer around in Yee olde brain, searching for the deeper meanings and hidden layers of intricacy within it. Once I finally understood, I pretty much entered a new higher plane of existence and my entire life-view was changed forever.
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)? He should kill himself

He’d probably fail at that too

He's a fat retard
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)? He's a fat retard

That’s a true story
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master you know there was a point in time his momma drove him store to store desperately hoping to get him back on track.

🤣
    D3VDINSIDX Houston [skittishly parrot my rente]
    Imagine being on a site called niggas in space and you choose the most nigger name. I think he’s done quite well for himself. Definitely an accomplishment.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by D3VDINSIDX Imagine being on a site called niggas in space and you choose the most nigger name. I think he’s done quite well for himself. Definitely an accomplishment.

ur mom's my biggest accomplishment.
Jump to Top