User Controls

Covid Am I.

never have a sored throat and dizziness of a feverish persuasion at the same time.

this could be the early onset of covid,

am starting to feel cold but im not sure if its due to the temparature change or because i'm going into a fever.

i did what i always do when havjng a sorethroat; i drink until i have alcohol breath. the alcohol fume cleanses my throat, trachea and bronchials, or whatever they are called.

emmm.

alcohol breath. it feels hygeanic and clean.

gott damm mitt.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    don't let ur government find out
    Originally posted by Rape Monster don't let ur government find out

they wont.

life has rencetly returned to normal and the requirememt of communistic travel vaxx passport has been abolished.

and im never gonna get tested or medical attention
    You don't get a sore throat with a bad case of coronavirus. The symptoms start as a dull ache in the muscles of your lower back, then the pain spreads to your lower lungs and you can only take a third of a breath. No head symptoms to speak of, no runny nose, no headache, not much of a fever, but a little bit, no loss of taste, double pneumonia, extreme weakness, mind state almost to the point of delirium.
    now every unwellness ia covid.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You don't get a sore throat with a bad case of coronavirus. The symptoms start as a dull ache in the muscles of your lower back, then the pain spreads to your lower lungs and you can only take a third of a breath. No head symptoms to speak of, no runny nose, no headache, not much of a fever, but a little bit, no loss of taste, double pneumonia, extreme weakness, mind state almost to the point of delirium.

it also makes poop leak out ur butthole and ur balls get bigger
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny now every unwellness ia covid.

You probably just have a head cold.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You probably just have a head cold.

in chinese its called being heated,
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny in chinese its called being heated,

So ur a bitch in heat?
    Originally posted by Rape Monster So ur a bitch in heat?

a bitch is always in heat.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny a bitch is always in heat.

nah they have periods of not wanting sex
    Originally posted by Rape Monster nah they have periods of not wanting sex

not from you only.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not from you only.

I've never had consensual sex
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I've never had consensual sex

its time for you to accept your uncles.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its time for you to accept your uncles.

I wish
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny never have a sored throat and dizziness of a feverish persuasion at the same time.

this could be the early onset of covid,

am starting to feel cold but im not sure if its due to the temparature change or because i'm going into a fever.

i did what i always do when havjng a sorethroat; i drink until i have alcohol breath. the alcohol fume cleanses my throat, trachea and bronchials, or whatever they are called.

emmm.

alcohol breath. it feels hygeanic and clean.

gott damm mitt.

RIP vaccine denier
    Pfizer documents reveal jab offers no protection from transmission, only 12% reduction of symptoms for first week, and only 1% reduction of symptoms after that. Yet the fools have been insisting for over a year it was the miracle cure. Gotta love a good fool. They're always good for a laugh or two.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Pfizer documents reveal jab offers no protection from transmission, only 12% reduction of symptoms for first week, and only 1% reduction of symptoms after that. Yet the fools have been insisting for over a year it was the miracle cure. Gotta love a good fool. They're always good for a laugh or two.

I'm six boosters deep and feel like a tiger
Jump to Top