User Controls

Lammy, My nigga,, I humbly request you remove cum likin faggot from stl's profile this is no time to stiffle him, I wanna watch him cry and flip out as he sees what is going down

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    pwease
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    :^) Yung Blood
    Originally posted by POLECAT pwease

POP
    POP
    POP
    POP
    (steps closer)
    POP
    POP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    that didnt skerre me none
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    How do you think I feel
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    what's wrong with licking cum?
    Originally posted by Grylls How do you think I feel

right at home
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Rape Monster what's wrong with licking cum?

Idk my girlfriend seems to like licking every drop from my cock after I unload all over her face but gets mad when it goes in her hair

Sometimes it’s more satisfying seeing my cum all over her face than seeing a creampie dripping from her
    D3VDINSIDX Houston [skittishly parrot my rente]
    Nigger ?
    Please leave the cum licking faggit's title in place, it's so nice without him copy/pasting everywhere.
    trump won
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by POLECAT trump won

well tell that nigga to hurry up and fix this shit then
    Nigga
Jump to Top