User Controls

Etizolam

countblahs Yung Blood
    Long story short got ahold of some of this, 1mg tab did jack shit for me. A buddy was like omg man so good calming and euphoric. I stayed up till like 3am dicking around on the web and didn't feel shit. At around $1.00 per mg I rate this shit 0/10
    If its a tab that means its probably fake and you did no drugs.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hmm, pretty suspicious, I do recall that the real Countblah had pretty extensive experience with this.

Anyway, you should definitely try clonazolam if you're looking for a strong RC benzo.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    1mg Is a shit dose. Take 5mg next.
    Etizolam is one of the drugs of the gods. That is an undeniable fact. However, the purpose of etizolam isn't to take you to the same peaks you get from hard drugs or hallucinogens or anything like that, or to get fucked up. The purpose of etizolam is to thoroughly chill you out leaving you with no worries in the world and basically just DGAFing hard. 1 mg is alright and I can feel it but I can understand why you might not, especially if you have a tolerance. 2 mg is usually my sweet spot. Try like 3 or 4.

BY THE WAY, I've been out of etizolam for a while now and kinda missing it and I went to the grocery store just now, and when I came home and collected the grocery bags from the back of my car, I found 5 1 mg etizolams.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    countblahs Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Malice Hmm, pretty suspicious, I do recall that the real Countblah had pretty extensive experience with this.

Anyway, you should definitely try clonazolam if you're looking for a strong RC benzo.

it's really me, lanny is in process if confirming my ip shit.

I was on mostly scripted stuff before. I still take the occasional kpin but with the etiz I was expecting more even at 1mg in comparizon to zannies
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by countblahs it's really me, lanny is in process if confirming my ip shit.

I was on mostly scripted stuff before. I still take the occasional kpin but with the etiz I was expecting more even at 1mg in comparizon to zannies

Its about half as potent per mg than apraz.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    countblahs Yung Blood
    Originally posted by SpatianHaigency Its about half as potent per mg than apraz.

thanks, I never did get around to hitting up the guy you gave me info for way back. I think i'm just gonna get my doc to script me xanex again. I need a little excitement in my life.
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by countblahs thanks, I never did get around to hitting up the guy you gave me info for way back. I think i'm just gonna get my doc to script me xanex again. I need a little excitement in my life.

I don't remember that far back lol, he's probably been locked up/fucked off since I last messed with 'tiz.
    countblahs Yung Blood
    I read an ama with alpraking or whatever his name is on reddit earlier. It was interesting but I'm sure he was 90% full of shit. You don't get that deep into something and go tootin your horn on an open board
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sum1` plz comparet e to clostest bezno like is it like k pin or like v pin or c pans
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by bling bling sum1` plz comparet e to clostest bezno like is it like k pin or like v pin or c pans

1mg is like smoking bannana peels, I know you can relate 2 tht 1
    Originally posted by bling bling sum1` plz comparet e to clostest bezno like is it like k pin or like v pin or c pans

its like xanax
    fake and dumbtarded
Jump to Top