User Controls

Sunny day, a walk, an old classmate, GETTING MUH DICK WET!

She said "see you soon" after we talked for a bit too long even though we never see eachother and haven't in 6 years.

Mhmmm....I always really liked her ass.Yea, she got a dog and told me she walks it by my area all the time but has never seen me and I'm like "Yea, I'm mostly out at night".

She studied a semester in Fresno. I think I'll fuck her within February.
    does your dick even work on all those benzos? serious question. i doubt mine would
    No problem.

Stress reduces my libido a lot more than Benzo use. I also get Phenibut which makes me horny as fuck, it's unreal.

Though, I have to be honest. My libido is pretty low at the moment.
    bundy makes my whongus stop working.
    Fat chicks make mine stop working. Just kidding I fucked a fatty a few times. Unbelievably she was awesome at it
    My libido is abysmal (thank you Jesus)
    I tried to put my benis in the hoel of the cough syrup bottle. it didnt fit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    my dog aslways chews the ass part of her toys owt and i put it in the hoel but idk
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have fucked everything from bags full of broken glass to bundles of the smoothest silk this world has to offer. In my opinion, nothing brings greater satisfaction than a nice tight shit-filled bleeding pre-pubescent boy's asshole, objectively.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i just por the syrup in a cup and fuck dip my balls in it
Jump to Top