User Controls

Red ♥️ returning it back, bro

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    I'm gonna return that

Son!
    blaster master victim of incest
    du wut?

edit:

5k6, are you going to summer camp with mash and beeno?
    RIPtotse African Astronaut [my adversative decurved garbo]
    U guys r coming to summer camp for realzies?

I don't live far
    Oh, I don't know if you heard bud, but user [redacted] discovered an exploit in the framework of the NSA [redacted] project that literally drove him to madness. Before his boss got him sent to summer camp he video called me and was showing me some insane shit he found out about [redacted], but he hadn't been sleeping and it looked like he hadn't eaten in days.

His apartment was totally trashed and he was convinced there was a possibility that someone was in the process of framing him, because he found a sega saturn cd with a bunch of emails between h`unte'r b. and human traffickers, and now he was being followed everywhere by men in suits and black suburbans with tinted windows full of glowies.

Then he messaged me saying he was okay but he had been sent to summer camp and that they took his phone and only let him do coloring books and make macaroni necklaces, but he said there's a lake to swim in with a waterslide and they have an "iceburg" that you can jump onto an launch other campers into the lake.
    Dude, Lanny, did you edit my post bro? That said [redacted] name.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    I have glowbies following me too

However I have no clue about this, just that Biden is in office and the harrassment game is back.

I'm angry at you because my Rx is delayed or the dose looks shooked a bit like missing SR ER release

Like maybe someone is pouring out a little bit for themselves

.suck a fat fuck, fat man 😂😂😂
Jump to Top