User Controls

Here is a pic of me back in the day for you to enjoy when I was a gangbangin hustla

  1. #1
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]


    I got shot 9 times comin up as a nigga in tha cash game in tha fast lane to make a million now am chillin so nigga use a vest not ya chest n let god do da rest

    Peace out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    nice lips
  3. #3
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rape Monster nice lips

    Yeah I think we called those DSLs back in the middle school Jr high days
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    il perforum fellatio on u til u cum on mi breaststs fgt
  5. #5
    Is this a real picture of you?

    You are pretty good looking and cute. No homo.
  6. #6
    Strong jaw

    good facial symmetry

    groomed stubble works well for your face

    your face in general is pretty friendly and you look like you have a charming smile

    Your lips are indeed full but to just the right degree.

    Your nose is well proportioned and handsome

    Your cheekbones are well defined without being sharp or angular

    The beanie looks nice on you and you seem to dress nicely.
  7. #7
    cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)? Strong jaw

    good facial symmetry

    groomed stubble works well for your face

    your face in general is pretty friendly and you look like you have a charming smile

    Your lips are indeed full but to just the right degree.

    Your nose is well proportioned and handsome

    Your cheekbones are well defined without being sharp or angular

    The beanie looks nice on you and you seem to dress nicely.

    u souned gae
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That's honestly the worst picture I've ever seen of you. You always look better way to glow up sista
  9. #9
    Originally posted by cigreting u souned gae

    I just like the way you look in a min gay fashion.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    il suk u of til u dri fag
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. #11
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Does not compute. More drill slang and knife wielding required.
  12. #12
    Back in the day? like last week??
  13. #13
    GollumIsBack Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Grylls

    I got shot 9 times comin up as a nigga in tha cash game in tha fast lane to make a million now am chillin so nigga use a vest not ya chest n let god do da rest

    Peace out

    you look hot as fuck and i would fuck you in a hot as rfuck you look fuoucking so hot i would fuck you dude i would ir eally would i want to fuck you so hottt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    Originally posted by cigreting il suk u of til u dri fag

    Butt will u be my friend?
  15. #15
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)? Butt will u be my friend?

    woo r u jon frieend (inventor of gae butseks)
  17. #17
    IPD=133.6
  18. #18
    cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØLIsBack you look hot as fuck and i would fuck you in a hot as rfuck you look fuoucking so hot i would fuck you dude i would ir eally would i want to fuck you so hottt

    mi fuk hems grapsasa n d as 2 tiem he gae 4 suer
  19. #19
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Back in the day? like last week??

    Like last year
  20. #20
    Originally posted by cigreting woo r u jon frieend (inventor of gae butseks)

    Who are you, John Sex (inventor of sex)?
Jump to Top