User Controls

folx,. I have to stop.

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    This place is toxic. I can't make these obscene statements and participate in the filthy humor.

I just did and it's disturbing. It's not normal.

I'm not trying to say I'm above all of you, I just feel I'm dying from with in and this is not a healthy environment.

I will only participate in conversations that are productive and not full of rape monster or BradleyB kind of poison sauce they hand out.

Complete lies and demon like servitude
    WellHung Black Hole
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    u will be back in my inbox talking gay shit with me again in no time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster u will be back in my inbox talking gay shit with me again in no time

Nu uh..I never even ever
    Sounds like you need a safe space and government intervention.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sounds like you need a safe space and government intervention.

He doesn't believe in personal responsibility/accountability.
    Originally posted by WellHung He doesn't believe in personal responsibility/accountability.

'MURICA
    I kissed a girl and I liked it
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I kissed a girl and I liked it

I hope your boyfriend don't mind it
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I hope your boyfriend don't mind it

It's a polyamourous relationship
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sounds like you need a safe space and government intervention.

government intervention is ignoring their corrupt side and allowing their corrupt side poison me sight-unseen (literally not spiritually that this site does)
    👍🌈🚗 <-- car for positive lab results
    Polywhat?

Isn't that packaging material?
    Originally posted by Rape Monster It's a polyamourous relationship

BradleyB alt confirmed 👌
    I'll tell you what's not healthy having intense leg pains and gout before you are 30 years old
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'll tell you what's not healthy having intense leg pains and gout before you are 30 years old

It's probably from all of the bacteria you ate from eating out HTS asshole

you're killing yourself and probably have asshole to mouth related hepatitus (not specific viral.. possibly bacteria)

you should just move out and find a real woman who has a job, marry, save money, get her pregnant, let her stay home for a few years, then take your child to day care, two house income, buy a starter home. live the American Canadian life of a middle class family.

until. something really fucked comes along and you leap off the C&N Tower!
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I have quit my job and joined a church

Praise Bob Dobbs Church of Subgenus

In order for modern man to see him, he (Bob Dobbs) had to devo into a primative form
    Slack4Life

Yakeeeeeeyakyak
Jump to Top