User Controls

If an Angry Russia nuked all of a sudden

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    UK, Eu, USA, Canada etc

I can see it flash when you least expect it and grabbing my blinded eyes and yelling " Are you fucking kidding me. Now.. this is it. Now??" 🤣

When
    soon
    How
    N/A
    Where
    Obvious
    Who or by Whom
    hella commies
    But Why?

Anyone?
    Folx?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Russia has a last-strike nuclear nuclear doctrine though, so basically if Moscow gets nuked, everywhere that could feasibly launch a missile or bomber gets one in return
    Originally posted by aldra

What does this mean .if I tell on you for WUO and pre-manifesto I get blamed too?

Fuck off. My 3D illustration of plane hitting wtc tower before it happened was a joke because I didn't think it would happen irl, mother fucker

And I believe it was JC Stanton who threatened me with this.. saying it would bury me in legal shit more than totse itself or Jeff Hunter

I've seen this old addage being used on me that far back.. clearly everyone here is embedded in Glow and FVEY

Fuck off Aldra.

And next time Lanny's friends salute me. Do it properly and not like Benny fucking hill
    I already explained it you full spectrum retard

https://niggasin.space/post/1543953
    Originally posted by aldra I already explained it you full spectrum retard

https://niggasin.space/post/1543953

NO it's because I posted the animation render about 5 seconds long of the plane hitting and building dropping using a dynamic bomb plugin which makes the building crumble fro. Top to bottom with smoke trail effect using particle array or some shit.. have not used in years

Apparently I was under the radar before 9/11 happened

Which means the feds saw everything under the new bush admin

JC used this addage

Archive dot fucking org removed pages of threats to me
    ok
    Originally posted by aldra ok

I edited more in because I forgot the point of the post.. reread

No fucking lie.
    Archive dot org removed the original manifesto and watered down the one page of asking why Bad Ideas was removed with a follow-up of " it's not like they saw planes flying into buildings" in reference to the obvious viewing of the thread

There was help by people living In the USA to orchestrate this shit. WuO
    Bill Ayers on front page on 9/11 saying the WUO bombing fed buildings was a good thing. And now , I'm hearing he wrote Obama's book?

Yes Obama was only 8 years old in 1970-71 but 18 when the 2 cops and 1 guard killed

Andrew Coumo released Che Boudin real dad. Favored. Third time these people released early

Everyone else Tough Fucking Shit

And sends a message Fuck Those in control and elected to keep us citizens safe

The. These young radicalist grow up and make sure the best educated finishing law school will become DA assistance, work up to DA, then Judge, then President of USA

Rinse and Repeat.

It seems you cunts are complicit at the least.
    Also

You see how Our thread page any forum menu?

On totse.com as early as March 2001, 6 months prior to 9/11/01,

In the basic ui, it glowed. Making sure people would click on it. Basically stating hijacking AA and UA and flying into WTC and Pentagon and White House

It glowed a green over the basic text like neon

It was fucking strange, and it followed the original ama John Titor being mirrored on most of the popular forum boards

Fucking hell.. it was non stop threats.gee I wonder who wrote and posted it.

Aldra.. release the manifesto of totse. Spec is fake AF and never had it
    I don't know what you're talking about

I only joined in like 2004 and I have nothing from back then
    Originally posted by aldra I don't know what you're talking about

I only joined in like 2004 and I have nothing from back then

But you seem to have the skill sets to help me go looking for it.
    I don't understand what it is you want
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Also

You see how Our thread page any forum menu?

On totse.com as early as March 2001, 6 months prior to 9/11/01,

In the basic ui, it glowed. Making sure people would click on it. Basically stating hijacking AA and UA and flying into WTC and Pentagon and White House

It glowed a green over the basic text like neon

It was fucking strange, and it followed the original ama John Titor being mirrored on most of the popular forum boards

Fucking hell.. it was non stop threats.gee I wonder who wrote and posted it.

Aldra.. release the manifesto of totse. Spec is fake AF and never had it

Between the lot of us we have a a bunch of skills, resources and technical knowledge but you overestimate the cumulative amount of absolute fucking mayhem we could cause if we were of one mind to endeavor to do so. Good luck with that, we may be spooky but we're not CIA, NSA levels of spooky.

We resist Homeland Security's mission because we know what they really envision.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Folx?

What's the question
    would never happen
    Originally posted by aldra I don't understand what it is you want
    We search the dark web for the missing files hidden somewhere on someone's hard drive
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What's the question

Nevermind it seems hopeless
Jump to Top