User Controls

Poll: Who do we ban?

MAL is JEFF HUNTER’s NIECE, family ties to....

Quinoa Yung Blood
    MAL is Jeff Hunter’s niece, as time went on we all know that there was some behind the scenes DEALS (ask the price...). Any one dared to ask...? No one wanted to challenge (((THEM)))...?

Folks, it is well established [REDACTED △ ] has tried to implement privacy features that would have empowered YOU to control YOUR post without “The Self Taught Man” route, you have to PAY(BIG BANK, LOOK AT CANADA) and ‘HOPE’ that LamFBItard “anonimize” you(TM) ‘Property at this point’. Its scam and a false deception that you have the ability.

YOU ARE HERE FOREVER

LammyPoopio DeCrapio has to answer his his handlers ‘the ones above ✡ ’ . MAL carries great power in this kabbal✡ , note how she admitted LammPEE has removed posts by request!

Originally posted by Incessant It doesn't matter. We already knew the truth about Lanny I'm just confirming it.

He wouldn't delete my fucking PI when I first showed up that someone posted against my knowledge. But he will delete the messages I ask him to once he's simping for me.

and looks WHO tried to implement, features to do provide YOU FREEDOM, but no, LammPEE keeps us for his Masters/Handlers.
    https://github.com/Lanny/ISS/pull/114/commits

Note how MY posts have already been altered by lammy:
    https://niggasin.space/thread/71515?p=1#post-1472108

Originally posted by Quinoa Notice how before the Clintons took out Beeno he was trying to push anonymizing features?
    The features would anonymize authors from quotes, Lammy denied the pull request.

LamTard and his handlers started to freakout, they got this Wariat in here to PSYOPS us into opposing these anonymizing features.
    They dont want this, so Wariat posts all this shit and you all quote them.
    Wariat is PSYOPS to oppose anonymizing features.

Our "friend" noticed it first, I didn’t notice it at first:

Originally posted by Lodger Free How come photos have been removed by the OPie, Lanny?

Fuck off Lanny

LammyPoopio DeCrapio IS A TYRANT
    HE ADMITTED TO IT

Originally posted by Incessant You already all know lanny was a tyrant, well I can confirm to you he would delete posts I asked him to before he started suckling on the shitty titty.

https://github.com/Lanny/ISS/pull/114

MORE TO COME
    keep your eyes out

- Q.U.I.N.O.A
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Sub_mod here

Subbed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    I have been getting booted and url shuffles in real time. RTT mode

RTT, aka Real Time Text allows a admin or mod to view what you're posting in real time in remote view typing mode

That is the old term for it. So if you start typing shit before sending, then you think ' fuck that is wrong, or some weird hiccup auto correct. They know what you said, And I know this because I was admin on my own BBS but also, I click post or reply in a thread, and someone writes this crazy response to me, seconds later.

How? You had to be reading in RTT and then started typing a response before I fucking finished on my end. Sorry I have a true mental ocd and have a control issue and I won't correct it because it expresses that I am more right about tyrant and former treasons by associations of people have fun chatting with

But are all of you apart of destroying western civilization for some reset planned, not by Biden or his Admin but illuminist-State level, with your upside down pyramid hand gestures

I'm dealing with pure madness in my life and the troll laughs between us made me loose reasoning why I came here, shocked it was totse linked and the softening of the seriousness that what occured 21 fucking years ago and all that I have discovered that links to new evidence of this as facts not delusional fiction.

Is this Stockholm's Syndrome? Let me go so I can flip this back on you. This shell game is coming to a close. Win or Bust. I have no fears of exiting.
    Anonimizer is the same as atomizer. Allowing a user name to be removed and the posts to show as a generic user name by all who chose this feature

However, I also want to point out that the first anonimizer was not forcing all post by someone wanting to opt out of existence being their user name being changed to the generic user name "a self taught person" but rather it originally had split up all of their post and responses or complaints to admin in the sticky posts in admin forums and forced them to look as if everyone has posted them or divided up among all users. Randomizing every post by opt out user to those who stayed behind.

Example. If his posts were turned into a deck of playing cards, they would be shuffled to all of those who stayed to look as if they posted the replies and topic starters
    Totse did this, but I was shocked to see enigma aka taipan enigma or Jeff Hunter, had also allowed people to recycle user names kicked off or straight up gave ejected accounts to other users to use them as puppet postings

Jeff Hunter, Admin and creator of &TOTSE never canceled out on free speech or users names

When dickhead trolls would post whore more than three separate replies aka post counts, he would force them on a time out timer for the 63 second rule ( or something close to that.. reddit adopt this rule but theirs is like 10 minutes)

The reason for the timeout was during dialup days, bandwidth and storage was expensive af.

Then it just became a nusuence like Wariat is known to do this then delete his lame pedo posts out.

Also the timeout feature prevented a flood of long loading gif files being bombed into tons of posts.. like a virtual DdOS attack but using data in loading mode

Lanny, I thought I wrong about you or some elaborate lolz at high levels of tech, military, gumbent 'Warshington DeezC's
    Lanny, Beeano and a few others , like 8 regulars and 10 off and on. I guess 3 died who were from Chat streaming

Kr0z, Poast, Justin aka Malace

I don't remember sploo on tiny or the other chats used, just a few replies by him and his silly YouTube gag reels'esque expression in his drumming

This has been fucking mine blowing experiebce following several very burdening life experiebces of mine.

I feel I failed, I have been trying to be cheerful spirited but however I sometimes want to exit and board

I could tell you now, we all would have made an awesome Big Brother or Real World, TosZok virtual House

This has been some strange ass drama that started out finding this place via WiFi SSID in my own fucking building

And I think I know who and always expected who it is. But that gont would play dumb while playing his games of toggle switch sounds and possibly rigged a induction heating over our bed.

How does one prove it.. rusty water on ceiling. Iron warned the water up.
    I have been getting screen ripples and hearing voices in my head. Must be lanny and his gay lasers again FUCK OFF
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Lodger Free I have been getting booted and url shuffles in real time. RTT mode

RTT, aka Real Time Text allows a admin or mod to view what you're posting in real time in remote view typing mode

That is the old term for it. So if you start typing shit before sending, then you think ' fuck that is wrong, or some weird hiccup auto correct. They know what you said, And I know this because I was admin on my own BBS but also, I click post or reply in a thread, and someone writes this crazy response to me, seconds later.

How? You had to be reading in RTT and then started typing a response before I fucking finished on my end. Sorry I have a true mental ocd and have a control issue and I won't correct it because it expresses that I am more right about tyrant and former treasons by associations of people have fun chatting with

But are all of you apart of destroying western civilization for some reset planned, not by Biden or his Admin but illuminist-State level, with your upside down pyramid hand gestures

I'm dealing with pure madness in my life and the troll laughs between us made me loose reasoning why I came here, shocked it was totse linked and the softening of the seriousness that what occured 21 fucking years ago and all that I have discovered that links to new evidence of this as facts not delusional fiction.

Is this Stockholm's Syndrome? Let me go so I can flip this back on you. This shell game is coming to a close. Win or Bust. I have no fears of exiting.

"Thousands of Popular Websites See What You Type—Before You Hit Submit"
    https://www.wired.com/story/leaky-forms-keyloggers-meta-tiktok-pixel-study/
    Originally posted by A College Professor "Thousands of Popular Websites See What You Type—Before You Hit Submit"
    https://www.wired.com/story/leaky-forms-keyloggers-meta-tiktok-pixel-study/

Those are AI algorithm doing so. Not humans
Jump to Top