User Controls

in 1972 a highschool graduate could make minimum wage afford a house, 3 kids and a brand new car

folx nowadays millenials instead prefer to spend all of that money on starbucks and avocado toast and they don't even have a coffee machine at home
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    i do too have a coffee machjne
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm really lucky I got a house and land when I did because my house probably jumped up 150k since I bought it. God is Good
    Back in 1972 though houses were made of mud, hay and yak shit.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm really lucky I got a house and land when I did because my house probably jumped up 150k since I bought it. God is Good

i have a property that is now valued at the same price i bought it for 16 years ago
    Who are you, John Wage (inventor of wages)?
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)? Who are you, John Wage (inventor of wages)?

I don't get it
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Back in 1972 though houses were made of mud, hay and yak shit.

Didn’t they live in caves back then?
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Didn’t they live in caves back then?

I think the black ones did.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Mill^ennials fuck too many niggers.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm really lucky I got a house and land when I did because my house probably jumped up 150k since I bought it. God is Good

Your over inflated loonies are worthless and your liberal faggot leader can suck my dick u fag
    Originally posted by cigreting Your over inflated loonies are worthless and your liberal faggot leader can suck my dick u fag

the only time I touch cash is when I break a 5 for quarters at the laundrymat

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood As you can see here both ⱤAT and ▓ can be exchanged with each other as well as BNB (Binance Coin) and all of them can be freely exchanged with each cash and crypto. This forms a triangular trade of ryptos integrated into already existing systems. Despite COUPON being worthless it's integration into the rockchain has value

This is the future of rypto meth3 finance I call it Degenerate Finance or DeGenFi

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't get it

Who are you, Sammy Conductor (inventor of semiconductors)?
    No, I'm not.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood No, I'm not.

Who are you, John Knotts (inventor of knots)?
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)? Who are you, John Knotts (inventor of knots)?

No ser I am not him

So you are John Knottham (inventor of knot ham)?
    whats a knot ham
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Hurricane proof up to wind speeds of 12mph.
Jump to Top