User Controls

Because of China's extensive network of surveillance cameras (Skynet), Vindictive Vinny is not able to get away with eating breakfast at ho/motels...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, his plans for free meals always get felled.
    whats a ho/motel like a hooker palace?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood whats a ho/motel like a hooker palace?

You are also vastly underexploiting local resources, urself, by not regularly eating at ho/motels. Ur main problem is transportation.
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    My j00ish lawyer who I paid about 80k across two matters told me "there is no such thing as a free lunch" I guess because adrenochrome has a high social cost
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Vinyl Vinny ain't a chink
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Vinyl Vinny ain't a chink

He is Tibetan. An autonomous territory militarily controlled by China.
    Originally posted by WellHung You are also vastly underexploiting local resources, urself, by not regularly eating at ho/motels. Ur main problem is transportation.

If you can afford a car and gas then you could just not drive to hotels and instead walk somewhere and order food instead of spending the money on gasoline. Your story doesn't add up.

Or maybe it does explain why you are a fatass because you drive to go steal fast food. I bet you order pizza for delivery too because you are too lazy to walk from your car to the store and drive home.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by WellHung He is Tibetan. An autonomous territory militarily controlled by China.

Wrong
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It would depend on his Social Credit. If he can afford to lose some, he can eat shitty food every once in a while. Then watch 10 hours of Xi Jinping propaganda.
Jump to Top