User Controls

i got my ass licked last night

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    literally like three times or three sessions where she ate ass. at one point she was so into it like she just loved it. like she just kept going wnd going and didnt do anything else in fact the only other thing we did is me fingering her and eating her pussy a bit. basically i went to this other cougar club or found this cool club here in town without the aggressive violent or street hood type people and met like three chicks but this one was alone and she just stuck to me. she was this blond basically. but when we went to a hotel we got naked and i ate her out a bit then she started sucking dick and i turned and simply said just grab my cock and she acted like she knew exactly what i wanted but the crazy thing was that she clsimed that was the first ass she ate hich is hard to believe. I kept talking ro her in both english and połish saying shit like get that tounge all the way in bitch a,l the way i want the tounge in there. and imade her look at me as my ass was up slightly and my legs were side up and told her ehit like grab the cofk grab it while your tou ge is in the ass etc. and she did as told. at end she was on the floor and i was pounding her face with my ass sort of like face sitting her then i came finally.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i sort of fucked up because i had better chances there hotter chicks and she didnt turn me on thwt much as shes only slightly older and not in her 50s. shes like 42/44 or something. or either thst or lied sbout her age as shes for slight wrinkles. but i had this badass chick this chance i fuked up and went for the easiest catch. but damm she ate that ass long like real long time and i kept telling her to keep the fucking tounge in there and she did.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dog fucking faggot alert
    lol the funny tying was she had a skightly hairy ass like some hair on it but her pussy was shaved. but i dont think i ate her ass at alli forgot i may have a bit but i remember not being able to get hard at all due ro the alcohol and only later and when i did i still had her suck dick and eat ass mostly.
    thats her whatsapp pic:
    blaster master victim of incest
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Good for you I guess. I'm glad you got pegged by a middle aged broad instead of grooming a mid teen. I hope you feel good about your experience and want to continue on the mommy bumlick tip instead of the creeping on runaways on snapchat tip
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat literally like three times or three sessions where she ate ass. at one point she was so into it like she just loved it. like she just kept going wnd going and didnt do anything else in fact the only other thing we did is me fingering her and eating her pussy a bit. basically i went to this other cougar club or found this cool club here in town without the aggressive violent or street hood type people and met like three chicks but this one was alone and she just stuck to me. she was this blond basically. but when we went to a hotel we got naked and i ate her out a bit then she started sucking dick and i turned and simply said just grab my cock and she acted like she knew exactly what i wanted but the crazy thing was that she clsimed that was the first ass she ate hich is hard to believe. I kept talking ro her in both english and połish saying shit like get that tounge all the way in bitch a,l the way i want the tounge in there. and imade her look at me as my ass was up slightly and my legs were side up and told her ehit like grab the cofk grab it while your tou ge is in the ass etc. and she did as told. at end she was on the floor and i was pounding her face with my ass sort of like face sitting her then i came finally.

And then you woke up?
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat thats her whatsapp pic:

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    did u fart in her mouth
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat thats her whatsapp pic:

Filthy, disgusting whore. If u end up dating this ho u got no self-esteem. She is a peg once- and-done.
    i think she looks good for a tranny
    sometimes i like to put lube on my fingers and stick them in my ass and close my eyes and pretend its a girls tongue
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    So you enjoy post op trannies then?
    Originally posted by RIPtotse So you enjoy post op trannies then?

dont matter, they all have holes
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Rape Monster dont matter, they all have holes

I was asking op, but ok
    cigreting Dark Matter
    but damm she ate that ass long like real long time and i kept telling her to keep the fucking tounge in there and she did.
    -warioat
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i will pay you at least $100 if you get a vid of you diareaing in a girls mouth/fayce while she tongus ur ass
    Originally posted by cigreting i will pay you at least $100 if you get a vid of you diareaing in a girls mouth/fayce while she tongus ur ass

u gotta blow ur load and shit at the same time
Jump to Top