User Controls

They're closing in on us boys.

blaster master victim of incest
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    i support hate
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master last night this lady who caught me checking out her booty at the grocery store pointed me out to the management and store security.

damn u musta been lurking hard

u gotta be subtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    maybe u shouldnt go to the grocery store drunk then

or jack off in their bathroom first
    i like 2 go stoned and buy all the good food
    Originally posted by blaster master I slow rolled next to her pulling in as she was walking up, I think that's what did it and my trucks a total open header rape wagon.

pics of rape wagon
    Originally posted by blaster master

similar to this but rusty as fuck, cooler tires, open exhaust and limo tint.

i would be happy to get raped or do a rape in that
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hate crimes are lulz
    well, that's another one for the list then
    oh LOL this is that guy who posted his videos on 4chan

talked shit to some girls outside a bar, they attacked him and he maced them all
    hold on I'll see if I can find it

lulz
Jump to Top