User Controls

Your thoughts on Lanny closing shop?

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Let's entice him to stay; by,saying he is NOT a pretentious Cunt and has no deficiency but rather he is efficient of Not having unmanageable Malace

But is it true? 😐
    Folx?😐
    where did Lanny say he was "closing shop"

link? pics?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood where did Lanny say he was "closing shop"

link? pics?

Stop always being first in
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood link? pics?

Or is this just another one of your fake head fantasies *yawn*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Stop always being first in

that's what you say to ur uncle at the sleepover when he gets under the covers before u do
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    it would save me 20 bucks
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What do you think about the number of fractals inside of just one log of my steaming feces? HUH????
    Originally posted by Rape Monster that's what you say to ur uncle at the sleepover when he gets under the covers before u do

Shorten the punchline
    Originally posted by mmQ What do you think about the number of fractals inside of just one log of my steaming feces? HUH????

The aliens impregnated u to glow the shell game
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lodger Free The aliens impregnated u to glow the shell game

What's that mean?
    Originally posted by mmQ What's that mean?

You're missing soul sadly makes you unaware.

But repent to the true creator of all and you may dodge the second death which your gnashing teeth can not undo in the after world
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lodger Free You're missing soul sadly makes you unaware.

But repent to the true creator of all and you may dodge the second death which your gnashing teeth can not undo in the after world

Ok.. and what does that mean?
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok.. and what does that mean?

Repent and ask Jesus to guide us all to paradise

Our planet is coming to the end of existence
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Repent and ask Jesus to guide us all to paradise

Our planet is coming to the end of existence

You don't think he's already guiding us? Yee of little faith.
    Originally posted by mmQ You don't think he's already guiding us? Yee of little faith.

Oh please. Stop pretending
    Push your free-casts aside and wear the Jesus blinds of faith
    He hates free speech
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 He hates free speech

Wait..me or Lanny or both?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Oh please. Stop pretending

"Stop asking questions!! I hate them!!!!!" 😡😡😡😡
Jump to Top