User Controls

Cheating already

  1. #1
    Kafka African Astronaut
    I'm just kidding, I told Mik it would have to be an open relationship and he agreed. This is so I don't have to worry about him cheating or wasting my time etc. It's weird how nice he's being all of a sudden. Anyway I just made plans with that software engineer who was harassing me for months. I don't really know what I'm doing, feel like I'm on autopilot and don't care about anything.
  2. #2
    DrugSmuggler Tuskegee Airman [soullessly saw your drumbeater]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka I'm just kidding, I told Mik it would have to be an open relationship and he agreed. This is so I don't have to worry about him cheating or wasting my time etc. It's weird how nice he's being all of a sudden. Anyway I just made plans with that software engineer who was harassing me for months. I don't really know what I'm doing, feel like I'm on autopilot and don't care about anything.

    AIDS. It's not an 80s thing!
  4. #4
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler

    But cats are fickle fucks.
  5. #5
    Originally posted by Kafka I don't really know what I'm doing, feel like I'm on autopilot and don't care about anything.

    Your typical modern woman folx
  6. #6
    Kafka African Astronaut
    I’ve also set up a meeting with my ex gf in just over a week.
  7. #7
    Rape Monster Tuskegee Airman
    relationship as open as ur legs after a line with a stranger in the toilets
  8. #8
    Shut up you lying maroone
  9. #9
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster relationship as open as ur legs after a line with a stranger in the Glory Hole Mansions

    FTFY,GNFgt
  10. #10
    Originally posted by Lodger Free FTFY,GNFgt

    I'll shit in your butt
  11. #11
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)? I'll shit in your butt

    Poop reciprocation cures mental ills?
  12. #12
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Is this jjam 4gifz?
  13. #13
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Poop reciprocation cures mental ills?

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I don't understand the point of the text other than to point out how many emojis are being used

    If you are on "autopilot" and do care about things, Maybe try to have some sort of safety net so you don't get killed by some creepy software engineer or obsessive German nihilist. You could work on an exit strategy for situations or engineer scenarios so you aren't too vulnerable. Or just jump into cars with strangers, turn your phone off and take off your clothes, whatever you think is best
  15. #15
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)?

    Saw it like 8-10 years ago
  16. #16
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    JJ.Am n Art.Gov


    Weird minimalist from TarPit gon Hells Kitchen SausageKing minimalist turned back to LaLaLand
  17. #17
    Kafka African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I don't understand the point of the text other than to point out how many emojis are being used

    If you are on "autopilot" and do care about things, Maybe try to have some sort of safety net so you don't get killed by some creepy software engineer or obsessive German nihilist. You could work on an exit strategy for situations or engineer scenarios so you aren't too vulnerable. Or just jump into cars with strangers, turn your phone off and take off your clothes, whatever you think is best

    I’m still alive, think I have a subconscious safety net or luck. I did jump out of a strangers car once mid traffic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  18. #18
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka I’m still alive, think I have a subconscious safety net or luck. I did jump out of a strangers car once mid traffic.

    You missed the point of clarity by proxy of a parable
  19. #19
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Gaping vaginas
  20. #20
    Originally posted by Kafka I’m still alive, think I have a subconscious safety net or luck. I did jump out of a strangers car once mid traffic.

    I once had to jump out my friends car on a highway because he threatened to kill us both by driving into traffic on the wrong side
Jump to Top