User Controls

Guys guys…

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Ive got shit goin on ok this is why always the hottewt chicks were into me. They could just tell i am a somebody or am interesting.
    Just because i failed and continue to fail with them dorsnt mean i didnt get a shitlowd of opportunities and they arent attracted ro me. Remember that blond cougar in warsaw feom the meetup group who messqges me or reached out to me after ewelier me talking shit wnd even her blocking me? Thats just one example.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I've had sex with 5 females minus my gf this year alone. When was the last time you had sex, loser?

You wish you were a Sigma male like me.

Kill yourself Nonce
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley I've had sex with 5 females minus my gf this year alone. When was the last time you had sex, loser?

Wow!

Whatta man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Don't you only have one leg
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat Just because i failed and continue to fail with them dorsnt mean i didnt get a shitlowd of opportunities and they arent attracted ro me. Remember that blond cougar in warsaw feom the meetup group who messqges me or reached out to me after ewelier me talking shit wnd even her blocking me? Thats just one example.

guys like you get raped in bar bathrooms by guys like me
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Wow!

Whatta man
    The reason i made this thread is im at this stupid club b again nit really a club like three story free entry bar Kaliska in lodz st at trek saw it but it was closed and these foreign cougar bitches from slovakia are here. This super hot blond cougar like badass was checking me out i die back but sat never uttered a word to her or approached and i see so e polish fag walk up to them invite them the three of em to their table and i leave.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Don't you only have one leg
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat The reason i made this thread is im at this stupid club b again nit really a club like three story free entry bar Kaliska in lodz st at trek saw it but it was closed and these foreign cougar bitches from slovakia are here. This super hot blond cougar like badass was checking me out i die back but sat never uttered a word to her or approached and i see so e polish fag walk up to them invite them the three of em to their table and i leave.

that's fuckin bullshit man. u should get drunk and start a fight
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley I've had sex with 5 females minus my gf this year alone. When was the last time you had sex, loser?

You wish you were a Sigma male like me.

Kill yourself Nonce

Sometimes I like to take my knuckle and rotate gently my man-gooch region. I don't like pinky massage n it's gay. But punch your man gooch n feel the secondary waves even after you arrived
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat The reason i made this thread is im at this stupid club b again nit really a club like three story free entry bar Kaliska in lodz st at trek saw it but it was closed and these foreign cougar bitches from slovakia are here. This super hot blond cougar like badass was checking me out i die back but sat never uttered a word to her or approached and i see so e polish fag walk up to them invite them the three of em to their table and i leave.

Stop talkn Bout trek

The USS E aka Big E has Three Card Monte meaning.

"Does it make you Cool"
Jump to Top