User Controls

How's the weather?

Here's Houston for the next 12 days according to the Electric company who just emailed me...

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Throw a shrimp on the barbie m8
    Should be topless time at the beach on Sunday I'm thinking
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Hotter than Mallorca someday next week here in the UK.

Or so the BS news says.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Hotter than Mallorca someday next week here in the UK.

Or so the BS news says.

"Cor blimey guv, It's a scorcher!" - The Daily Mirror.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Here's Houston for the next 12 days according to the Electric company who just emailed me…

About 8 months of the year i wud be extremely hostile and angry living in Houston.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Jig Do you sweat profusely every second ur outside? do u wear a sweat towel everywhere? i wud have to. i'm a huge sweater. and i despise hot and humid weather.
    Originally posted by WellHung Jig Do you sweat profusely every second ur outside? do u wear a sweat towel everywhere? i wud have to. i'm a huge sweater. and i despise hot and humid weather.

I've always hated hot weather and love the cold, I knew as a kid I'd end up in some god forsaken hell hole and here I fucking am.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've always hated hot weather and love the cold, I knew as a kid I'd end up in some god forsaken hell hole and here I fucking am.
    And you have posted numerous times how you're done moving, and completely starting over at a new location. Houston, Texas is where you will remain until your dying day. But there are many advantages to living there, also. At least You have unlimited options wen it comes to your illegal Mexican maid.👍
    Originally posted by WellHung And you have posted numerous times how you're done moving, and completely starting over at a new location. Houston, Texas is where you will remain until your dying day. But there are many advantages to living there, also. At least You have unlimited options wen it comes to your illegal Mexican maid.👍

I'm actually looking for some land right now out of Houston...but not far from it so it's not like it will make a difference. EAST, WEST or SOUTH of Houston 1/4 acre to 5 acres depending on price, location etc etc, needs to be 1hr or less from Houston. Not much luck yet...the land I have seen that I like is usually too far away.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm actually looking for some land right now out of Houston…but not far from it so it's not like it will make a difference. EAST, WEST or SOUTH of Houston 1/4 acre to 5 acres depending on price, location etc etc, needs to be 1hr or less from Houston. Not much luck yet…the land I have seen that I like is usually too far away.

When/Wherever you settle, let's hope you have better neighbors than last time you lived out in the country.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Windy! I can hardly light and smoke a smoke

Pray that I get one lit on the walk to the bus a few times I've walked through the parking lot trying and not got shit
Jump to Top