User Controls

Paradox Benzo Reaction

I tuned down my Benzizzle use as most of you know and today I thought I might I get a little fucked up again. I'm down to 1mg fukikesozepam twice a day and today I took 6mg and I'm not even affected in a benzed out way. Just kinda hyped up.

I don't want to fuck up my tolerance too much so I won't take anymore and just smoke bong hits for an hour straight and, I don't know, do some Yoga.
    TreyGowdy Houston
    Take a deep breath, hold it, and puff your chest out.
    Add more bundy
    Originally posted by TreyGowdy Take a deep breath, hold it, and puff your chest out.

Ok. I can hold my breath forever. What's next?
    Try holding your breath with a cyanide capsule on your tongue.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Add more bundy

I haven't done any Dex in years and I don't like low dosing it. I also don't have any on me.

It's 03:23 and I actually wanted to go to bed at 2 and ruminated if I should play some 2k but didn't which kinda pisses me off.

I don't want to waste drugs while asleep, either.

I'll take some Valerian and Hops and massive amount Cannabis Sativa.
    fuck I got Indica, wish we could trade instantly. I would give you bundy and indica for sativa.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Try holding your breath with a cyanide capsule on your tongue.

Under the tongue, boy. It goes under the tongue.
    your supposed to swallow capsules.
    Well, you're supposed to ride bikes but I prefer your momma.

Howbow dah?
    You know what? Fuck y'all. Imma jerk to fucking teen whores now and there's NOTHING you can do bout that.
    Teen whores pissing on eachother.
    What do you think of Midazolam?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What do you think of Midazolam?

Ha! Fucking A. I have this one pill in blister that says lam in the end I forgot of it was a Roofie or something else. Yea, it's a Mida. Dormicum. I just remembered.

Good short term, hard hitter.
Jump to Top