attach it to your shower

shower all the time
    Nigga I stay high
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No
    Originally posted by mmQ No

What a fag
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I want to get low, so I'm gonna go play a game of limbo.
    I wanna fuck my own ass
    What if you were a superhero named John Selphukass and his only suoer power was to be able to fuck his own ass? As in he gains a limited form of time a space warping where a portal opens up in front of his dick and his ass and they are desynchronized by 1 second so when he thrusts in and out, the inward thrust is synchronized with his later backward thrust, which propels his ass into the inward thrust of his own cock a second earlier. This way he can fuck his own ass.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah man I wanna just drunk a bunch of hot diarrhea directly out of a fresh elderly male corpse's asshole fuck yeah man FUCK YEAH
    Just fuck your own ass, ask yourself WWJSpaD?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Bro I just drank this 'tap water' your talking about (got it from a guy named slappy with one leg on 5th street. Boy let me tell u guiz I'm high as fucking 20 nutsacks in wariats mouth, its fuxking intense. Not only will tap water get u high as shit if u get it from a guy named slappy for sure...also if you shit into a bottle and let it sit with a balloon on top for like a week [I did 3 weeks with mine and it was like 50x Salvia except 50x extract jenkem, know what I'm saying?? Also if you shove highlighters up your asshole while water boarding yourself your nuts will dissolve into your body and some weird r a t faced guy will move in with you and constantly talk about some weird Zaint some shit and is constantly sticking meth and other things into his penis hole. BUT if you drink the tap water from slappy then none of this will happen except you'll get high as s shit and probably become a billionaire in the process like me.

Also I'm circumcised and my name is Elon Musk.

Like a doctor cut part if my penis off.

Just wanted to remind you all.

Remember kids.

Keep your testicles.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I drink water from a water cooler

I know someone who lives there. It's near the Baldwin tar pits in LA.

I think apricot also said he lived near Baldwin hills.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Baldwin Hills is mostly wealthy African Americans. And the true story is Compton which is central (south) LA used to be a beautiful farming hub. And wealthy blacks from Tulsa OK after the riots, moved to Compton and had more money than whites but everyone got along for the most part until Compton hired a Sheriff or police chief from Texas who was real racist and in the 50s started racial tension. My own Father's family being his Dad and Mom lived there and got the fuck out. The bl50s highway expansion lead to white flight for Semi valley and the Val, while rich blacks pleaded for whites to not leave. Now you had a massive surplus of houses left behind. Mostly rented ones. Guess who came to live in them. Poor blacks who turned Compton into a hellish ghetto urban of destruction. Devaluating the wealthy blacks homes. So many of them dumped or rented their house to Gov Subsidy and moved to Baldwin Hills.

If you're from LA and under 40 you wouldn't know this story
Jump to Top