User Controls

I went to an advanced nogi jiu jitdu class today

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Now im drinking beer and recovering in a bar from the hell session. It was like non stop sparring or rolling with people who gave me pain on top of a couple times the crqzy feeling of suffocation or panic attacks where you are so tired you cant move the guy on top or you or breathe with their chest on your face head etc. but it was good worth it. Like the lower wnd guys i was competitive with there.
    I panic when someone grabs my ankle like in a leg lock as ive never really been taught how to defend it and know how long i can last before an i jury happens so i just tap right away.
    Nogi's be nogin
    Im seriously thinking of getting back into fighting and martial arts like every day shit i used to do when i was like 20-22 muay thai back in the day despite being older and my right leg or knee tendon being gone.
    If I was head Nogi I'd have you waxing my car.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat I panic when someone grabs my ankle like in a leg lock as ive never really been taught how to defend it and know how long i can last before an i jury happens so i just tap right away.

lol pussy
Jump to Top