User Controls

California is a piece of shit NANNY state

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    They dont care if My head rams into a brick wall and die regardless if I have a helmet or not. its a 1000 dollar fine. that money goes to the pockets of the system

they enforce a helmet law (for the last 40 fucking years it seems) but why is that enforced? Profit for System.

How come we pay taxes yet have to pay for court fees now? fees on everything in this state. but they care about us.

Why should they be able to pull me over and fine me because I chose not to wear a helmet. if you say "You might get bugs in your eyes and run into someone" well not all helmets have visors. and dont need to. Open face helmets are legal here. how about enforcing a visor law? or just go without a helmet but wear sun glasses? how come no one has ever sued California for this fgt Hellwung law?

how about No Helmet, Sun Glasses or Goggles enforced.

I would wear a helmet. My choice, My Body. <--- regardless if Roe vs Wade changes now, how come My Body My Choice didn't apply to motorcycle helmets

and this last year, People who ride horses now need a helmet. LOL an Equestrian Law. OMG no more cowboy hats or 0 head wear. You must wear an Equestrian Helmet (like a bicycle helmet) if you ride in an area where horse will run.

But have as many BABIES as you want and kill them in the first 3 months. Your Body Your Choice.
Jump to Top