User Controls

Candycoon is furious that Grylls doesn't acknowledge her

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Why so mad doe?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Ah shit man I got a flat tyre probably from driving like a prick after I left the gym last night

No spare either, probably just jog there now instead of waiting for RAC
    you said it well hong
    Coming out of the gym and feeling pumped full of endorphins makes me realise why lazy people need to take drugs
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls Coming out of the gym and feeling pumped full of endorphins makes me realise why lazy people need to take drugs

Yeah smoking weed is gay and disgusting.
    Rimma Yung Blood
    Да уж, проблема.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Russian Well Hung alt Да уж, проблема.

Yes, that’s the problem
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls Ah shit man I got a flat tyre probably from driving like a prick after I left the gym last night

No spare either, probably just jog there now instead of waiting for RAC

You seem to have decent treds though.
    I get nails in my tires lots

im suspicious of it because it's almost always in the front right. Fix a Flat that fucking thing, then add air and drive a few miles to make it settle properly.

I did that 8 months ago. hasnt lost air once. Fix a Flat is 8 bucks a can (or probably 12 now because of Covid Inflation)

the system sucks cawk
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Why so mad doe?

why kind of hops did you use for the honey barley?
    Originally posted by Lodger Free You seem to have decent treds though.
    I get nails in my tires lots

im suspicious of it because it's almost always in the front right. Fix a Flat that fucking thing, then add air and drive a few miles to make it settle properly.

I did that 8 months ago. hasnt lost air once. Fix a Flat is 8 bucks a can (or probably 12 now because of Covid Inflation)

the system sucks cawk

That’s what my neighbour suggests but I’m just gonna do that to take it to the garage for a more permanent solution

He found the puncture too

Originally posted by Grylls That’s what my neighbour suggests but I’m just gonna do that to take it to the garage for a more permanent solution

He found the puncture too

Sure you can pay them 30 bucks or whatever it is in British monies but all they do is use the same kind of adhesive and pull the nail out and place a little patch, like a band-aide on the inside. Edited: See the hole is too big for Fix a Flat. Your circle isn't over the actual damage but above it

but as wonky as Fix a Flat can be at times it works most of the time. its a shit -tier to most car owners who are very picky. and I would too with a nice expensive car but because I drive lots, I aint taken time out to fuck with it properly. I check it and I have a overly sensitive tire gauge light which hasn't come on since. (even if I hit a curb with the front wheels it comes on and takes 2-3 times before it synced properly
    Fuck sake there was an orange light that stayed on and I did pretty much smash over a kerb hard too I hope they don’t find any suspension damage

Fuck
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Grylls Coming out of the gym and feeling pumped full of endorphins makes me realise why lazy people need to take drugs

Jesus and sugar is all I need thank you. You can keep your degenerate hedonistic endorphins, I just saw the newsman telling a story about some teenagers dying from that there endorphins so I've QUITE made my mind up about the subject thank you
    FAKE NEWS
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Yeah smoking weed is gay and disgusting.

If by gay you mean not gay and by disgusting you mean beautiful, I concur, m8.
    Originally posted by Grylls Fuck sake there was an orange light that stayed on and I did pretty much smash over a kerb hard too I hope they don’t find any suspension damage

Fuck

even worst is the skid plate gets bent and the next time something jams into your oil filter causing all the oil to leak out or your radiator or brake line leaking.

I tap the curb from time to time. my tires are scuffed up a bit but we don't have neat little straight curbs out here. it's just Bohemian roads with potholes everywhere up in the hills. the reason is the rich people don't want to have "housing" in their neighborhoods, and when you deny State or Feds Housing (like ACCORN) to keep out low income, you don't get funded for road projects. Rich people have shitty roads.

but then again, So does East Oakland. What does Oakland do with all of its money?
    Originally posted by mmQ If by gay you mean not gay and by disgusting you mean beautiful, I concur, m8.

you concur on my nutsak while cig fuks yur gramps pumphole
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lodger Free you concur on my nutsak while cig fuks yur gramps pumphole

Hey now, hold the phone, there's no need to be coarse about it.
    Black on topic please this thread was about coons, but which type?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Country coons that moved out of the city cuz they don't wanna be near city coons.
Jump to Top