User Controls

Hey Chicky. Come stab me

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Come stab my neck.

I'll wait for you outside the complex and not give you the option to fake "victimized" by me in front of our security camera. You smug mother fucker

You and your wife's games will fail soon enough
    Curious if that's where the original wifi name niggasin*space came from. Their unit

Lanny, where u in the Berkeley area before moving out?

Did u go to El Cerritos high or Albany or Berkeley High?

Did u grow up with the lonely island boys? Maybe your parents did mef wif PK Dick?
    Red aka tray martin suggested this be fact

And I'm not trolling nor in play mode right now.

Shits about to make a massive redirect

Stand by coding in the marks
    Suddenly Troll BRG aka Tacho thinks he understands The likes of Huey P. Newton and is trolling the kill whitey movement

Non of this was ever play

Che Guevara Hats were never a joke as I first believed with the totse vibe endorsing Weather Underground Organization and Che Guevara Posters in pastel pinks
    Go complain to the cops some more about your schizo theory's
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Go complain to the cops some more about your schizo theory's

Why would I do that when a large percentage of the ones in California and Chicago and NoLa are pocket cops. They're raised in the radical left forum and get that wonderful new Union level pay that cops 25 years and earlier did it for the love of the job, willing to do hours of shitty paper work for the sake of police pride over the lazy corruption you have today

And as odd as NYC being the flagship city of diversity, up until post 9/11, that city was very very conservative. Now it's fallen to the likes of Libturd Frisco
    In short, do I as the frog complain to the scorpion?
    wariat tier nonsense
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked wariat tier nonsense

He and she former military friends of yours?
Jump to Top