User Controls

Roe vs Wade overturned nation wide

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    “We hold that Roe and Wade must be overruled,” Justice Alito writes in an initial majority draft circulated inside the court."

Supreme court Justices are about to set it off

"It's time baby killing is stopped. Rusty hangers in alleyways will make them rot"
    This is good news for American fetuses, worldwide
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 This is good news for American fetuses, worldwide

Rusty Hangers?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm pretty sure Rand Paul is pro life and that's one of the reasons why I'm pro gullitine for him. What a hypocrite. Americans are pretty dumb as a species
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    None of these fuckers are pro-life, they're pro-birth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I hope Roe wins
    Originally posted by mmQ None of these fuckers are pro-life, they're pro-birth.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I hope Roe wins
    Most hangers are plastic these days, you might have to go to home depot for some heavy gauge solid wire.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Most hangers are plastic these days, you might have to go to home depot for some heavy gauge solid wire.

they sell those sigmoidscopes on Amazon. those and long Percival forcepts DIY kits?
    Originally posted by Lodger Free they sell those sigmoidscopes on Amazon. those and long Percival forcepts DIY kits?

Not sure, I just paid for the last abortion at the clinic.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    None of this means shit. The states will have their own laws
Jump to Top