User Controls

Random

Kafka sweaty
    Kafka sweaty
    This is p nice tbh. A few of them were talking about aspergers. After they left I told an old lady I had it and she said she’d never have guessed and she thinks it means I’m ordinary. She was talking about the old days. I made plans with an English lady to go on a trip.
    Kafka sweaty
    I’m happy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    It feels like the 40s, there’s Charlie Chaplin posters everywhere, lilies smell nice and yank golfers to talk with.
    Kafka sweaty
    Idk just didn’t expect walking to the shop to get cigs would end up with complete strangers
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    So you got catcalled and it worked?
    WellHung Black Hole
    fuck a nigger in its ass?
    damn that cat sounds hardcore I would go to it's party too
    Kafka sweaty
    They gave me too much alcohol, be rude not to drink it nd I already had vodka today so I’m fucked
    Kafka sweaty
    I’m past my limit. Ik when I’m past my limit. This is the point where drinking monster and calling on Irish powers won’t help. Black out soon
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo So you got catcalled and it worked?

Don’t ever do that
    alternate title: a day in the life of an irish whore.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny alternate title: a day in the life of an irish whore.

Even if I was a whore that would be nowhere close to defining what I am.
    Kafka sweaty
    That’s the mistake people make, they see part of me and think that’s most of me, but it’s probably just a small piece of me from the past.
    Originally posted by Kafka Even if I was a whore that would be nowhere close to defining what I am.

but it would be an accurate description of you.

yes ?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny but it would be an accurate description of you.

yes ?

What’s “you”?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny but it would be an accurate description of you.

yes ?

U wanna g0 vinny???
    Kafka sweaty
    Bet I’ll be sober in an hour. I’ll wake up for a cigarette anyway
    drink moar
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kafka U wanna g0 vinny???

you going to give him a discount
Jump to Top