User Controls

In 1985 I captured attention

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    My friend and I was watching a launch in 1985 when we decided to mimick the Shuttle but with a make believe explosion

We used a mono channel tape recorder and we were going through the check list, each playing C-Com and astronauts

And my friend said "go throttle up" and I said "Going throttle up" and together we went "Booooom" and made explosive rockety sounds. I forgot about it but A year or less later in February 1986, it really happen during the throttle up sequence

I lost contact with my friend for 15 years and he called me around 2004 and said, dude I went to my mom and found our old audio tape of the space shuttle. He wrote the date on it and it was like may of 1985

He played it on the phone.

I said, I forgot about this however I remembered us at the time as he's playing it. Like a mental reel.

And I said, shit it happened like 7 months later, with going throttle up

I have had other experiences like this. We could have pretended it blew up at 5 4 3 2 boom

Or reentry but we said Go throttle up, boom

He was in the army and played it to friends while drunk and they realized either the date was wrong or we happenstances that shit

Sus
    WellHung Black Hole
    Happy Mother's Day
    blaster master victim of incest
    Not the first time

I also said on a website to Harold Camping who was the minister in Oakland and radio station ministry , who claimed the world would end in 2011. It went global.

A web forum of his I logged on and stated that "no man shall know the hour"

he asked his congregation for money (their entire life savings) to place billboards around the world regarding the end of the world in 2011. I said when nothing happens, you will see members commiting suicide.

He returned a reply to my post and said, the world will end as we know it today (he changed the story a bit) And 2 months later when Oct if 2011 showed no end, a guy killed himself in a lake near my house a mile away but was from Florida. 3000 miles away, he chose a lake near a golf course up the road from me

I got death threats and was called a demon for that. I said, I'm not psychic, it's an obvious (except the guy killed himself down the street from my family and I)

The first time I had some premonition was in the 9th grade, when FBI came over to my house, I was 13 and Starting highschool, and they asked me if I knew anything about who killed Animals at the Oakland Zoo 1 or 2 years before.

I went to the FbI office and they grilled me saying my lie detector showed I was full of shit. The polygraph test have never been accurate however I grew up and accused for shit by my father who would beat me until I would admit shit like stolen money from his bedroom and other retarded shit.

I almost said I did it but stood my ground because I didn't.

They finally found out it was a cult who did it. But I never was told, I learned it years later.
    However I just sat and thought who told this to them. And for no reason other than a sudden person I hardly knew, his face popped up in my mind and I saw him the next day by coinkeedink Jeff Hunter style, , which I hadn't seen him in over two years, and I asked him and he said it was his mother. I had no reason to ask him, yet he popped into my mind with no reason. Not a gut feeling, just a mental one. But apparently his mother thought she overheard us 2 years before talking about it and suddenly 2 years later to tell on me.

But before I thought about him, at the FBI I said, oh 8 bet it was John T

And the FBI goes, "Why does that name sound familiar" lol. He and a guy name Ralph G took acid in the 9th grade and robbed a corner store I grew up as a child up the street. They were high as fuck, wore John's mom's used stockings.

The FBI grabbed the jacket for his case with his cry face in the mugshot. It was almost worth being accused and grilled to see his cry bitch face. He set me up too. And I saved his life and called 9-11 to pump his stomach at age 11-12 years old

I heard he went to U-of-O and became a federal agent. Or the story goes. Figures!

Hope he's fucking reading this too

Fuck u, Mark L, The Legend for setting me up to make u look innocent and I influenced your alcoholism at age 11

Nigger Fag Polack!
    Originally posted by blaster master Peedy, there may be use for you in the MIC after all…

Can you ask people, "do you want fries with that"?

thats next week bud…

You said you're fam lived in the Oakland area, but your father isn't named John. Hmmm

You look like me a bit and people say John the Polack n I looked like brothers or slight twins

I never saw that between us
    I'm free associating
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    maybe you're actually a god without realising it

and you hate astronauts
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah I agree I think you're a god. Now decipher this for me, god.

Originally posted by aldra maybe you're actually a god without realising it

and you hate astronauts

People said I was an AI cyborg

Or some mean shit like this. Not related to any of this
    didnt read
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah I agree I think you're a god. Now decipher this for me, god.

Polyhedra is 6 sides inverted by 3 sides or something like this

"Stack of nines"

The 6th layer of Satan's home that's inverted from our 3 D one

Three 6s is 666. 12 apostles and the 6 beast is the Anti Christ and is 18

The letter R is 18th letter which is 12 plus 6

R stands for Rape or Red
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master 2k1 got the jib out tonight.

im jhealus I wish I could go to a doctor and get medication and snort it like totse 2k1 aka paul wozny or well hung aka tyrone the nigger
    jk im not jealous because doctors and people that go to them are faggots
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood jk im not jealous because doctors and people that go to them are faggots

Because you are an eternally strong Al^pha, and never need help for anything. Ur fucking perfect, Scronaldo.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood im jhealus I wish I could go to a doctor and get medication and snort it like totse 2k1 aka paul wozny or well hung aka tyrone the nigger

False narrative. Last time shut me down for 10 days. Better watch that shit regarding my own- med business, you dumb cunt
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lodger Free False narrative. Last time shut me down for 10 days. Better watch that shit regarding my own- med business, you dumb cunt

TALKING MARSHMALLOW
    Originally posted by mmQ TALKING MARSHMALLOW

Hater!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Hater!

I love talking marshmallows you couldn't be more wrong
    Originally posted by WellHung Because you are an eternally strong Al^pha, and never need help for anything. Ur fucking perfect, Scronaldo.

no i just think doctors and police are annoying I can shoot my own niggers and fix my own bulet wound I sar it on boondock saints

Jump to Top