User Controls

How do parents deal with false (scientific) facts being taught to your child in school? ( GOVERNER FLORIDA )

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    ' Parents: How do you deal with false "facts" being taught to your child in school? '

It will depend on the importance of the “facts.” My sons interest in math was ended prematurely in 8th grade when a math teacher asked if any of their parents knew Calculus. My son raised his hand and she asked what I did. He told her I was a security guard.

Her answer was inappropriate: “He must not know Calculus then.” in front of the class.

I went in to see her and the principal - the facts were set straight.

Sometimes challenging such assumptions are more important than the consequences - it is a case by case judgment.

Thank you everyone for viewing my thread and for your comments. I don’t know why thanks are important but thank you all for those also.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Common core and gender studies had lead to an entire generation that is unable to even count how many genders there are.

We are setting them up for failure folx
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    most popular 'what I want to be when I grow up' in the US is 'youtuber' or 'streamer'
    Originally posted by aldra most popular 'what I want to be when I grow up' in the US is 'youtuber' or 'streamer'

Getting paid just for your personality does sound nice.

If I could pay my bills playing Minecraft and drinking I would but nobody wants to watch a 30 year old boomer play a 10 year old kids game
    by teaching them the scientifique method.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol I took calc in college and got a B
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    you should pull your kids out of school asap
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Also have you considered traveling to Canadian for the free removal of your testicles?
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Also have you considered traveling to Canadian for the free removal of your testicles?

Not the full package (pun intended)

What's up with her face. Is gravity wrestling with her Jaw?

Also does she fart on balls?
    Kafka sweaty
    I'm confused tbh, remember reading history essays of American hs students, one said Hitler was trying to take over the world? I've seen that a few times but I wasn't taught that in A Level history.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I worry about these things too. I'm hoping for my son to go to this relatively rural school where I feel I can be more "hands on" with his education and they won't introduce stupid topics too early. My daughter goes to a suburban school and is likely already corrupted by her eastern European step dad. It's a source of anxiety for me everytime I think of it
    Kafka sweaty
    I tried to save my niece whom doesn't read and never even had a rebellion phase, never does anything 'wrong'. She's coming around though since I've given my nephew more attention, she never wanted to learn chess before I taught it to him. She asks me for advice on what to wear now so I'm happy about that, and she thinks I'm clever so at least I can be a female role model to her.
    Fuck Hitler. He was a quitter

Put a bullet to his head, they said

As they carted him off to Argentina
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I'm going to raise my adopted daughterson to be a transgender rebel against the status quo ante, and as long as schools will help teach xer how to properly embody that critical role in society then I don't care what else the school are teaching tbh.
    Originally posted by Meikai I'm going to raise my adopted daughterson to be a transgender rebel against the status quo ante, and as long as schools will help teach xer how to properly embody that critical role in society then I don't care what else the school are teaching tbh.

whats the point of children engaging in transgender activities if they cant deploy and use their genders in a sexual way.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats the point of children engaging in transgender activities if they cant deploy and use their genders in a sexual way.

It's not about sex, my MAP friend. It's about tearing down gender roles to undermine repressive social constructs like religion and the nuclear family.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Also have you considered traveling to Canadian for the free removal of your testicles?

it's not free, healthcare IS NOT FUCKING FREE IN THIS COUNTRY YOU STUPID FUCKING AMERICANS I COULD GO TO THE HOSPTIAL RIGHT NOW AND THEY CHARGE ME MONEY

HOW IS THAT FUCKING FREE???

IT'S ONLY "FREE" IF YOU PAY FOR IT AND ITS NOT EVEN FREE IT JUST COSTS A LOT LESS.

HOly FUCK I hate Americans and Europeans too who actually have free healthcare but its shit
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kafka I can be a female role model to her.

for better or worse?
    Originally posted by Meikai It's not about sex, my MAP friend. It's about tearing down gender roles to undermine repressive social constructs like religion and the nuclear family.

children dont have gender roles.

in order for them to have gender roles they must be able to utilize their genders in ways where they matter;

ie, sexually.
Jump to Top