User Controls

Because of her crippling anxiety, Don'tTell'Em feels the need to get drunk while bartending at work...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folx, without the calming effects of ethanol in her system, all the ppl & the noise wud make her go berserk.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't trust no barkeep 'don't have a few drinks throughout the day/night. It's pretty customary to offer a complimentary shot to your regulars and often times take one with them as a token of appreciation and celebration to good times.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't trust no barkeep 'don't have a few drinks throughout the day/night. It's pretty customary to offer a complimentary shot to your regulars and often times take one with them as a token of appreciation and celebration to good times.

why do u choose to avoid seeking professional help, Wren?
    what do blacks drink?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung why do u choose to avoid seeking professional help, Wren?

For what? Lol
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Enough đŸ˜›
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood what do blacks drink?

Corvasseay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Don'tTellEm is not courageous enough to ask for help in treating her mental illness from a licensed professional. Like so many others, her excessive hubris gets in the way.
    Originally posted by WellHung Don'tTellEm is not courageous enough to ask for help in treating her mental illness from a licensed professional. Like so many others, her excessive hubris gets in the way.

Did you recently steal a thesaurus?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Did you recently steal a thesaurus?

You seem much happier and more functional since you got a job and started working, so treatment isn't essential for you at this point. However, it's still recommended, and you would certainly benefit to some degree by doing so.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Don'tTell'Em is a good-hearted gal who loves being a mother. However, she uses parenthood as an excuse for not working on herself, and her own issues. It's too uncomfortable for her to expose her fears and apprehensions to a licensed professional...because, then, she feels that she wud be sheepish, and become vulnerable.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. My daughter is gonna be 17 in a month…she has completed her high school classes & will graduate high school w her AA. Lol so stupid.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Don’t speak about me or mine if u literally know nothing about either.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. My daughter is gonna be 17 in a month…she has completed her high school classes & will graduate high school w her AA. Lol so stupid.

never heard of ppl graduating high school with anything other than a diploma.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung never heard of ppl graduating high school with anything other than a diploma.
    That’s not surprising.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm That’s not surprising.

You mean that your baby has advanced honors program college credits. You're really proud of how studious she is and how hard she worked for her sparkling grades. Every parent wants life better for their child, than for themselves.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Hopefully, Don't tell Em is at least looking for signs of anxiety in her daughter, and, at the very least, encouraging her to seek help if she needs it. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but the young are very impressionable.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    She isn’t weak like you. Lol u seek help , we will both keep flying ya turd.
Jump to Top