User Controls

Notice how CandyRein's avatars never show her body other than her face and her tits?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, it's certainly not a coincidence.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Matthew โ˜น๏ธ Ur a creep bud. Time to CHECK OUT do u know what I mean?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    it's how "US" fat-girls roll!๐Ÿ˜
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Matthew โ˜น๏ธ Ur a creep bud. Time to CHECK OUT do u know what I mean?

ur fat, lame and boring. Ur personality suks. ๐Ÿ‘โš˜๐Ÿ’–
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr it's how "US" fat-girls roll!๐Ÿ˜

Thankfully, due to social media, there are always simps looking to get with plumpers.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Thankfully, due to social media, there are always simps looking to get with plumpers.

Hallelujah & Amen!

or else, I'd never date!!๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’•
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Right but Iโ€™m not on here interrupt posting about other people. Lol I think u have some brain malfunction. Lol have u ever considered doing commentary on ur own life ? Lol
    I believe that is caused by a poor image cropping , not on purpose like that time she accidentally cropped only her tits on a cute couples pic
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Im fat, lame and boring. My personality suks.

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Ball sack for a chin?

We should consider introducing FatChew to Ms Jenny Craig?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Right but Iโ€™m not on here interrupt posting about other people. Lol I think u have some brain malfunction. Lol have u ever considered doing commentary on ur own life ? Lol

i talk about myself CONSTANTLY. Apparently, Ur too busy alternating in a pathetic cycle of fighting and then making up with CandyRein.
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr it's how "US" fat-girls roll!๐Ÿ˜

Fat but still phuckable.
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr Hallelujah & Amen!

or else, I'd never date!!๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’•

It helps that you have a pretty face.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung It helps that you have a pretty face.

Damn sonโ€ฆlooks like youโ€™re SOL on both counts
    Originally posted by WellHung i talk about myself CONSTANTLY. Apparently, Ur too busy alternating in a pathetic cycle of fighting and then making up with CandyRein.

typical negro male in his mid to late 40s
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood typical negro male in his mid to late 40s

Look, folks, We got another spineless coward who is severely mentally ill but chooses to ignore it and not receive professional help. It's a theme around here.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Look, folks, We got another spineless coward who is severely mentally ill but chooses to ignore it and not receive professional help. It's a theme around here.

This is a thinking error. I learned that in my second professional treatment experience at the age of 18, at the youth correctional center of North Dakota.
    Originally posted by WellHung severely mentally ill but chooses to ignore it and not receive professional help.

Yes well hung everyone is mentally ill and ignoring it and not receiving help except for you. Typical black "me vs the world" mentality
    Originally posted by mmQ This is a thinking error. I learned that in my second professional treatment experience at the age of 18, at the youth correctional center of North Dakota.

Did one bad experience losing a bet stop you from gambling ur money away the rest of your life? Did you say something about an error? Logically & reasonably, i think you are all there. You just don't want to go to treatment, so you choose to concoct reasons not to go. You want to get drunk and gamble and be a derelict, so you also concoct reasons to do those activities. You can't put anything past me, Wren. I'm too astute.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yes well hung everyone is mentally ill and ignoring it and not receiving help except for you. Typical black "me vs the world" mentality

put ur face in the sand, Scronaldo. Run and hide. Do wut you do best. And do it without shame. At least have the backbone to admit and be transparent about your cowardliness.
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler We should consider introducing FatChew to Ms Jenny Craig?

I'm so handsome, even after computer alterations that added weight. i dont have nearly as much hair, anymore, but i keep it high and tight, and it looks sharp. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฉ
Jump to Top