User Controls

Hey uhh Walu da Crawla..

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    U think I go around telling everyone about the Medical Ships is a pre-sign-notion of impending doom in the high seas?

I only tell people on here and one person in the mind-loop Bee-Hive whateva about, this shit
    the what
    WellHung Black Hole
    Hypersonic missiles travel 1 mile per second.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    look who's off their meds again
    Originally posted by WellHung Hypersonic missiles travel 1 mile per second.

At full speed and depending where it's launched and if it's polar directional

Most missiles change course however if a missile is heading due east at the 1st parallel or 0 + or - or equator zone, it is 24,000 miles (and change) of the Earth's circumference, so if the Hypersonic missile is moving at 24k per hour which most hit 17k then No. More like 1.2xxx seconds to complete

But if at the 37th parallel latitude, where the circumference is about 17 thousand miles in distance then yes. it has less drag but also the speed in one hour is that of distance blah times

SHUT UP DOCTOR DH
    You can't launch an ICBM at the equator at speeds of 17.7k mph because the earth won't allow it to reach altitude speed to break the thin blue line

It's why space travel liftoff is done in Florida or California near Vandenberg or San Diego
    Originally posted by Lodger Free You can't launch an ICBM at the equator at speeds of 17.7k mph because the earth won't allow it to reach altitude speed to break the thin blue line

It's why space travel liftoff is done in Florida or California near Vandenberg or San Diego

just go faster
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lodger Free You can't launch an ICBM at the equator at speeds of 17.7k mph because the earth won't allow it to reach altitude speed to break the thin blue line

Coriolis Effect
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood just go faster

Right, there is some laws of relativity in this. Because our planet is also squashed but a polar shot is said to be the best way to launch however it violates airspace and Russia is next to Canada going over the north pole region.

However it could reduce earths rotation closer to the polar caps.

Let HTC argue me . Like the 3D earth zig and zag
    Yes
    Coriolis Effect👍
    Also propellent based rockets have gaskets and O rings which crack under 32f or 0-c
    temps

Rockets go boom on "Throttle up"
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Also propellent based rockets have gaskets and O rings which crack under 32f or 0-c
    temps

Rockets go boom on "Throttle up"

nuclear warheads, codes are in The Briefcase.
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Right, there is some laws of relativity in this. Because our planet is also squashed but a polar shot is said to be the best way to launch however it violates airspace and Russia is next to Canada going over the north pole region.

However it could reduce earths rotation closer to the polar caps.

Let HTC argue me . Like the 3D earth zig and zag

Fuck aerospace you can't even put air in space so I don't give a fuck about Russia and their gay "regulations"

SLAVA UKRAINE!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Fuck aerospace you can't even put air in space so I don't give a fuck about Russia and their gay "regulations"

SLAVA UKRAINE!

I didn't say Aerospace I said Air-space. Aerospace would be low orbital space which is somewhere around 100 miles above us or the thin blue line is 20 miles in length from 80 miles to 100 or 102. and when you hit that, you're technically not above but above and beyond because of near 0 gravity. you go from about 35% percent gravity just under the blue line to 0.01 percent gravity in an instant second
    Thermosphere into Exosphere is what I meant to say
    Originally posted by Lodger Free I didn't say Aerospace I said Air-space. Aerospace would be low orbital space which is somewhere around 100 miles above us or the thin blue line is 20 miles in length from 80 miles to 100 or 102. and when you hit that, you're technically not above but above and beyond because of near 0 gravity. you go from about 35% percent gravity just under the blue line to 0.01 percent gravity in an instant second

slava, ukraine

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood slava, ukraine

Not the same thing as the blue-code of silence or whatever you're driving at
Jump to Top